Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Army surplus
4 January 2012, 16:55, (This post was last modified: 4 January 2012, 16:56 by mikebratcher69.)
Cheap Army surplus
Hi there, just bought a pair of grade two soldier 95 boots for total price of £19.99 from here..http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk/
absolutly fantastic condition nearly new, you can also buy soldier 95 pants (cammo shirt (cammo) and jacket (cammo) grade one for about £30!!!
So you could kit yourself out with full cammo and boots for £50 ish quid.Big Grin
Have a butchers they even sell vehicles!!
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
5 January 2012, 13:29,
RE: Cheap Army surplus
Military surplus stores are truly amazing. Just over the Christmas period I got for myself a Checkoslovacian camo Parker with a removable liner and stow away hood, £20, bargain. Russian issue gas mask , £10, bargain. British military gas mask c/w 2 filters and bag, £25, a bit steep but the little one struggled with the full rubber Russian type, mess tins a couple of quid a piece, empty B.O.B's £10. If you're reading this thread and wondering where to start listen to mr mikebracher and visit your local military surplus store.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
5 January 2012, 13:40,
I get lots of protective clothing (used to work doors, but not for long) from onestopcopshop.co.uk. One of the cheapest I've found.
5 January 2012, 13:41,
On my way to look as I type...Big Grin
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
5 January 2012, 14:22,
(4 January 2012, 16:55)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Hi there, just bought a pair of grade two soldier 95 boots for total price of £19.99 from here..http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk/
absolutly fantastic condition nearly new, you can also buy soldier 95 pants (cammo shirt (cammo) and jacket (cammo) grade one for about £30!!!
So you could kit yourself out with full cammo and boots for £50 ish quid.Big Grin
Have a butchers they even sell vehicles!!

One of the best and they are huge I am lucky enough to be allowed to walk around their buildings when I go to their Basildon branch, for someone like me it’s like a junkie being allowed to walk around a warehouse full of drugs.

There is to much to list what I have bought from them, really is a good company, they also have a eBay shop, if you go direct you have to spend £200+ but you walk out with half a truck full of kit.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
5 January 2012, 18:02,
Don't forget Millets and Blacks are on the list of retailers in serious trouble, you might be able to pick up some bargains at a closing down sale.
5 January 2012, 18:11,
Some good deals were at Go Outdoors last week as well.
5 January 2012, 18:21,
(5 January 2012, 18:02)Sphinx Wrote: Don't forget Millets and Blacks are on the list of retailers in serious trouble, you might be able to pick up some bargains at a closing down sale.

I wonder what will happen to all their surplus stock? where do such things get sent?
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

5 January 2012, 18:37,
Perhaps the USA. I hear theyre cutting back a bit. Might kit their groundys out in some end of line/closing down sale attire from Millets.
5 January 2012, 18:46,
I can see them now in their pink fleeces. £3.99 from Millets!
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.