Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
possible false flag attack any time now.
5 January 2012, 11:04,
possible false flag attack any time now.
I know a lot of you guys hold infowars in not very high esteem, but as I was reading a report today, something struck a chord in me which personaly is on my watch list but may or may not be on yours, and that is a false flag attack.
In the Info wars column Patrick Henningsen makes the point that even though the U.S. Gov. may want to attack Iran, it has little or no public support for this, even recently interviewed soldiers has said they've more or less had enough of the warmongering by the U.S. Gov.
How does this effect us? Well triggering a false flag attack and blaming Iran for it would give the U.S., U.K. and Israel the public support it needs for an attack on Iran. A FALSE FLAG ATTACK COULD OCCUR ANYWHERE NOT JUST IN THE U.S. This could be along similar lines to the July 7th bombings in London or the 9/11 atacks n the U.S. Keep up you security folks, try and avoid large city centers for the time being until it all calms down with Iran (if it does) these are very dangerous times for everyone, The U.S. wants Iran badly as does Israel and the U.K. There just waiting for an excuse. the U.S. is going through elections soon, how much would Obamas popularity be boosted should an attack occur and he repond with vengence? There may be no false flag attack at all, and lets hope all this Iran U.S. sabre rattling goes away, but please prepare just in case there is one, It could be at our Olympics, could be a chemical atack at B.P's Green Scythe fair (unlikely), Any of you with forces experience know what to look out for, for others be extra vigilent, dont forget non of the civilian people in Northern Ireland ever expected to be caght in bomb blasts, nor did the people in Manchester when the bomb went off there.
http://www.infowars.com/why-attacking-ir...k-in-2012/
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
5 January 2012, 17:19,
RE: possible false flag attack any time now.
I live in NI and we've had more than our fair share of bomb blasts (I lived through a few!) and false flag attacks, so it has made me a little paranoid every time I see a BMW or Audi parked in a town centre with the boot loaded away down low on the suspension!

As for a 9-11 V2 "deep event", I believe it remains a real possibility. If or when it happens, it will be a rallying point against Iran and indeed, for all future preemptive warfare. BUT... I think they won't do this until civil unrest is well underway in the USA (which I take to be a major red flag development). It would then serve to refocus attention on an external bogeyman rather than the ailing economy / starvation / riots, etc.