Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
france, arrests double
19 July 2014, 16:01,
france, arrests double
french port of calais arrests double of ilegals trying to get into uk.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/ju...sts-calais
Survive the jive (youtube )
19 July 2014, 16:35,
RE: france, arrests double
I wonder why, the Froggies usually just point them in the direction of the nearest truck stop!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 July 2014, 16:45,
i dont think our goverment banging on about lower unemployment and economy on the mend helps.
also its picking time again , as i drove home yesterday along a38 field after field full of pickers.
19 July 2014, 18:09,
yeah, I forgot about the pickers, saw a huge field of them a couple of Sunday's ago in Somerset, don't see them around here...no crops...its all hill country, mostly sheep.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 July 2014, 11:08,
theirs a few farms along that road with lines of conifers and behind them loads of old caravans home for the summer.
most of the farms supply big firms or supermarkets buying up their whole crop, just think of the weather we have had the last week or so boiling hot, storms , heavy rain, no work no pay picking from sun up to sunset .
21 July 2014, 12:30,
yeah all that hot weather brought on our blackberries, we've been picking like crazy.
7 August 2014, 16:01,
wow fighting to get the best spots to enter uk , just how bad is this going to get, we may get people fleeing iraq [isis] turning up soon.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2...lais-video
7 August 2014, 21:15,
7,000 in six months ????

You have nothing to worry over.

We arrest that many illegals on our southern border in the first half of any good week!

Our good old President is trying to give 6-10 million free passage, jobs and welfare at this very minute. It insures that a liberal party will remain in power, as long as they have plenty of other people's money to give away.
7 August 2014, 21:32,
I was on a cross channel ferry yesterday afternoon(Dunkirk-Dover) and I didn't hear any conversation's taking place in English and that included the staff......was very disheartening to see.....I guess it was full of non UK EU nationals because it is the cheapest of the ferries by quite a margin.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
8 August 2014, 15:36,
I fear being flooded with economic migrants from within the EU more than refugee's from outside...very worrying when all your children are approaching the time in there life when they need to work.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!