Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US deploys troops in Israel for Iran war
5 January 2012, 11:51,
US deploys troops in Israel for Iran war
Again could be hype or B.S. but worth keeping your eyes on...
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/219346.html:s
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
5 January 2012, 12:56,
RE: US deploys troops in Israel for Iran war
Let's hope diplomacy and sense prevail in this situation.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
5 January 2012, 14:01,
I read another report somewhere that Israels after expandng it empire, with their millitary might and U.S. backing, the middle easts theirs... Apparently one fifth of Israels money budget comes from the U.S. and the U.S. is sending missiles over as well. Why we just cant all get along, and leave each other alone I dont know...
5 January 2012, 15:01,
It has never in the 2E23 times before so why should it now.

If anythings stops it it will be financial reasons not anything else.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 January 2012, 17:48,
aparently there sick of being cramped in such a small space... Could be BS... thats what gemany started for I believe, to extent its empire, and us in the previous centuries, I think from what I've read, with all the military support from the U.S. it gets its like a extension of U.S. power in the middle east, I mean how many non preppers know the U.S. supplies weapons and financial aid to Israel? Whod think if Israel attacked Iran it would probably be led by U.S. special forces? How many non preppers know U.S. special forces blew the wells in the gulf? How many WANT to know?
6 January 2012, 02:51,
Mike, I certainly want to know and I'm grateful to all who contribute to this site and its forum for the information here. I wisk I had more time to devote to it. Unfortunately, as I'm getting so old the brain doesn't work as well, so I'm not as quick on the uptake. Apart from this I endeavour to do a lot of Voluntary work and many other things. This limits the time that I have to devote to the site. Kenneth Eames.