3 September 2014, 20:32,
global meltdown
is it on its way..?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree...g-collapse

new reserch says yes.
Survive the jive (youtube )
3 September 2014, 20:39,
RE: global meltdown
BS based on set place technology of 1970 with no technological or scientific advances allowed in their model.

It was not accepted as factual then and the "research" is certainly out of date now.

Very much like the global warming predictions of the 1990s that warned we would all be under 25 meters of water by 2010.
4 September 2014, 08:28,
i would say yes, only humans are stupid enough and naive enough to think they can keep raping the earth and not putting anything back...just, take, take, take, and also keep breeding and breeding and breeding without any limits, eventually something has to give, and its a case of when not if.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 September 2014, 10:10,
I think I have mentioned this book on here previously. The main thing I got from it was the input of pollution as the dominant 'negative' factor. But as MB says it is based on the technology of the time. It did not factor in things like war, in regards to population control, and things like that.

There was certainly some accuracy in places, but in others the book is flawed.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
6 September 2014, 06:46,
I'm with BP on this, any creature that uses up the resources it needs to live in an unsustainable way will soon or later crash.