Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
could it happen here
21 September 2014, 10:27,
could it happen here
brittanys not that far , with froggy farmers dumping veg and burning down local tax offices.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...46199.html

sunna asks could it happen here...?
Survive the jive (youtube )
21 September 2014, 11:52,
RE: could it happen here
I heard of one farmer cant remember where might have been Cornwall, sprayed the local tax office using the dung spreader!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 September 2014, 16:00,
french farmers have always quick to do this sort of thing , but not burning down goverment offices, this is new for them and if it catches on in the uk our goverment will suffer, mainly because they are used to trouble in big citys not in the countryside they would find it hard to cope with a police force down in numbers buy 20.000.
21 September 2014, 19:47,
I used to live in Brittany, and the farmers were regularly up to these little tricks. They found it the best way to get the Government's attention. I'm not sure it would happen here; things work in a different way.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
22 September 2014, 09:16,
The stiff upper lip is loosening. Gone are the days when we just got on with it our general population is a bunch of whingey whiney wimps. We have diluted our stock with some of the dregs of humanity who are quite happy to kill and main. Only problem is so far they choose the wrong targets. I can see it happening here sooner than you think.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 September 2014, 10:33,
sd your right , already im picking up on line where folk are saying dont go to london to protest do it localy you know the streets better than anybody else , plus the 4 only water cannon are in london.
22 September 2014, 10:47,
don't forget the Anarchy lot and the rent a mob, I really don't see a big protest like the riots a few years ago, its already getting a bit cold for the little dears but heck I could be wrong!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 September 2014, 19:28,
Its about bloody time for our farmers to get off their arses and stand Up like men and walk the walk and forget the talk..... fight or loose your farm.....which is it !.