Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Supplies (again)
19 October 2014, 14:12,
RE: Gas Supplies (again)
there was a big hoo-ha in my area when we were going to have a large single wind turbine on one of the farms in the nearby valley, wife went to the public meeting and all the nimby's complaining were from OUT of the area, we live the closest to the site and even we couldn't see or hear it, anyway its all gone to appeal now.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 October 2014, 15:41,
There was an idiot from Berwick area who tok it upon himself to travel around the Uk objecting to wind farms simply cos he did not like them.

19 October 2014, 16:34,
(19 October 2014, 15:41)NorthernRaider Wrote: There was an idiot from Berwick area who tok it upon himself to travel around the Uk objecting to wind farms simply cos he did not like them.

yes, this group were of that ilk, none of them were local, I think they were "professional" protesters, only 1 or 2 locals were against the proposal-most people couldn't care less, they couldn't see it or hear it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 October 2014, 18:48,
I rest my case about the sheeple believing the propaganda with this warning from NATO
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/energy/...-says.html