Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Druggie scum endangering the rest of us
5 January 2012, 19:30,
Druggie scum endangering the rest of us
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-gl...t-16424695

5 January 2012, 19:34, (This post was last modified: 5 January 2012, 19:43 by Jodansgang.)
RE: Druggie scum endangering the rest of us
Don't knock it. Sounds like a good way to get rid of the stinking basturbs to me.
When SHTF there'll be lot of heroin addicts, real desperate scum bags to start with, going mental. I suppose the saving grace is after about 24hrs they'll all fall to the ground with uncontrolable stomach cramps, smelling of their own fecies and vomit and dripping in sweat. If you come across one lying in the road, you won't mistake it. Just give it a wide birth and move on. It won't be able to drag itself off it's knees anyway.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
5 January 2012, 21:35,
i'm not really worried about druggies, the first winter after TSHTF will finish all of them off!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 January 2012, 11:43,
Just don't live near them now. They burgle and steal and nothing is done.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 January 2012, 11:55,
(6 January 2012, 11:43)Skean Dhude Wrote: Just don't live near them now. They burgle and steal and nothing is done.

dont worry, we dont have any near us, maybe a couple of lads smoking "wacky baccy" but that it, this is a small estate and a lot of people are related to other people on the estate, which tends to keep things quiet.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 January 2012, 12:28,
That is kind of scare mongering by the BBC. It was 2 years ago, and it basically said contaminated drugs kill one heroin addict every 2 months. Which is probably less than heroin itself kills.

Does that make sense?
6 January 2012, 15:14,
Herion was a very popular drug back when we were free. Refined properly and under control it is perfectly safe. It is the fact it is illegal that means there is no quality control.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 January 2012, 18:19,
yeah, depends on what they cut it with! still dont think we should worry too much about them, they are their own worst enemy, sooner or later their habit will kill them, either the H, or infection or something else will finish them off, none of em are in the best of health so the first cold winter after TSHTF should finish them off, and good riddance.
6 January 2012, 21:59,
Brown (heroin) users are fewer these days than they were a some years ago but they're still amongst us here in the cities. They'll come out of the woodwork very soon after SHTF and if they don't die off quickly I think they'll alingn themselves with big dealers and become the "foot soldiers" over what will be the criminal overlords. A lot of them and a lot of "new" users are now on what they call the "sniff" (cocain) which is just as bad/if not worse than brown.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
7 January 2012, 11:23,
this is of relevance to city dwellers, i dont believe IF any druggies survived TSHTF and i believe few will, that they will go beyond the confines of the city, and if any of them leave the city, as i said before, i think the first cold winter will finish them off.