Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Putin Up to now....
8 November 2014, 15:08,
RE: What is Putin Up to now....
It's easy to spend more than the rest of the world put together when the rest of the world is spending nothing!

The reason Putin can do what he is doing is because NATO can not field a full combat division on its own, the US has promised to not interfere and there is no one to stop him.
8 November 2014, 17:09,
Yes the USA does indeed spend more than anyone else on the planet MB....you are also correct in pointing out that most other countries spend peanuts, there again the USA been at war with someone or other for years, can you tell me how many the USA has won ....since 1945 and how many the USA have been involved in since 1945 just to bring us up to speed, also the US dollar is the prime currency of the world ....since 1945 ....funny that.....which country benefits the most globally from this....it could not be the USA could it ?.......this moment in time it might be a great idea to invest the tax dollars in a cert of a good safe bet the people of the USA instead of dropping hardware right in the hands of IS......by accident, why is it the USA cannot track or know where IS are i suspect them Toyota pickups are foiling the USA evey move .....its like they know what's coming and when .....yep them isiss is smart.
8 November 2014, 18:09,
The United States has never won a MAJOR conflict ON ITS OWN for hundreds of years, indeed even the war of independence relied on expert French siege troops to defat our forces, that's why they make such great movies to distract people from the rather unpleasant truth Smile, It always needs allies to do the hard stuff, However it must be stated with absolute clarity American soldiers are brave couragous and competent warriors. Though I do admit to having a giggle when they got their asses completely whupped in Somalia when an entire Marine Expeditionary force got routed by a bunch of bandits in pickups Smile A bit like the last time the Americans tried to fight the Brits and Commonwealth and ended losing their Capital. Still its good we are on the same side the Americans are generally food people.

8 November 2014, 19:35,
(8 November 2014, 18:09)NorthernRaider Wrote: the Americans are generally food people.

Ain't that the truth.
8 November 2014, 19:38,
Ha Ha what a Freudian screw up, Naturally it should read Americans are generally GOOD people, and I will ad I admire and respect most of them.

8 November 2014, 20:57,
Bugger. That will teach me to believe everything on the internet. How am I going to explain to my neighbour that I've cooked her husband. Lucky for me though, despite being from Texas, she has been disarmed over here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 November 2014, 11:45,
(7 November 2014, 21:53)Straight Shooter Wrote: as i have asked show me the pics....in the area would be nice ...you know satellite shots showing positions , this should present no problems for any modern satellite... you know.... stuff as good as the USA put out showing how they geet the terrorists and blow them to hell and back.......this smells like a rehash of a few weeks back .. NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE sadly just bullshit

The OSCE [Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe] Special Monitoring Mission in Ukraine is now also reporting a significant build up of troops and heavy weapons inside the rebel held areas of Ukraine, which does provide more credibility to the earlier unverified reports:

http://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/126483

http://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/126485

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29982956
10 November 2014, 12:00,
whats new here , history shows us that places like these , Poland , Ukraine , finland , have been stuck in between the local super powers Germany and Russia , and they have taken their orders from both sides over the years .
its been Russia for the last 70 odd years because west and east are shit scaired of letting Germany re arm.
Survive the jive (youtube )
10 November 2014, 12:07,
(10 November 2014, 12:00)Sunna Wrote: whats new here , history shows us that places like these , Poland , Ukraine , finland , have been stuck in between the local super powers Germany and Russia , and they have taken their orders from both sides over the years .
its been Russia for the last 70 odd years because west and east are shit scaired of letting Germany re arm.

Yes this is true, but Ukraine is an independent sovereign country, does this mean we should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish, or the Falklands to Argies, or the Channel Islands to the French etc....
10 November 2014, 12:21,
independent sovereign ...? means nothing , the platground bully takes what it wants.

just look at our old empire...rip
Survive the jive (youtube )