Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
milibands appeal
15 November 2014, 14:21,
milibands appeal
david miliband , is this guy speaking for you...?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014...n-refugees

labour just don't get it.
Survive the jive (youtube )
15 November 2014, 14:29,
RE: milibands appeal
I think they "get it" perfectly!

If your opinion is the need for a one world government run my a dictatorship of the proletariat.
15 November 2014, 14:51,
isn't immigration what Cameron is talking to the EU about? doesn't this idiot Milliband know that? what a pratt.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 November 2014, 15:13,
What has this got to do with prepping or survivalism?

15 November 2014, 15:17,
nothing much at the moment, but immigration or the UK leaving the EU could be the start of "the great collapse" and that has everything to do with prepping and survivalism.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 November 2014, 15:25,
(15 November 2014, 15:13)NorthernRaider Wrote: What has this got to do with prepping or survivalism?

Borderline I agree, but I guess "IF" they were to open the doors I guess we could be facing problems and protests on the streets.
15 November 2014, 15:35,
I can go with that, so if Millipede opens the borders there will be more immigrants like this,
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/535688/...-family-UK
So less houses, less jobs, higher taxes, more crime and much much more civil unrest, then Labour will go out of office again and the idiot lefties will once again blame the tories again.
As for protests on the street that will be the labour activists protesting against the racist, bigoted right wingers objecting to mass immigration.

15 November 2014, 15:54,
if it wasn't so easy to get benefits here the immigrants wouldn't come here, at least not in such numbers.even the EU complains about our soft touch benefit system.
15 November 2014, 16:00,
Correct me if I'm wrong if the UK leaves the EU will there be a price to pay financially, and we will then be worse off financially, I think it really is a case of when a collapse comes not if, just look at the country the problems with the M25 yesterday half the country bumper to bumper for the best part of the day, then there's everything else !
15 November 2014, 17:26,
(15 November 2014, 16:00)Spandex228 Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong if the UK leaves the EU will there be a price to pay financially, and we will then be worse off financially, I think it really is a case of when a collapse comes not if, just look at the country the problems with the M25 yesterday half the country bumper to bumper for the best part of the day, then there's everything else !

yes but if we aren't paying £55 million PER DAY to the EU that money can be used in the UK instead.