Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olympic Armageddon
6 January 2012, 21:35,
Olympic Armageddon
From the daily mail 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Games.html

Now with all the nukes that are missing, I think we need to prepare for this possibility. might happen might not, may be disinformation may not.

I think with the government putting 130,000 troops at the olympics,there may be something in it I dont know, what do you think?Huh

"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
6 January 2012, 21:45,
RE: Olympic Armageddon
Another one of my "high" on the list of SHTF scenarios for this year, especially as my family, at that time, will be separated, as one of my little ones is doing something at the opening. It's not just the threat in Londonistan in my opinion either as other cities across the UKofA are housing competing nations teams and trainers/staff etc. If we can get over that hurdle I'll be a happier man.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
6 January 2012, 21:52,
Well on one hand providing no preppers got hurt I would not shed a tear if the Greater Londonistan area was converted into radioactive glass, but hopes aside I think a dirty bomb rather than a fision or fusion device is most likely and will have a similar effect.

Rather than the difficulties in obtaining or making a nuke to go bang the terrs just make some ordinary explosive devices and use them to blast a bag of radio active material across London thus poisoning and area up to the size of a London borough. Fortunately few die from it but the area will be either off limits for 30,000 years or cost the entire nations wealth to clean up.

7 January 2012, 03:34,
I believe it's a possibility, I don't know any thing about these bombs but I'm prepping best I can for this kind of thing, I don't live to far from there, far enough that it wouldn't kill me yet way to close! 14 miles
7 January 2012, 07:38,
Prep Girl, My advice is to move further away from London as possible. You probably cannot due to work etc.. If this is the case search, for your type of work elsewhere even if you have to take a cut in wages. However, it is easy for me to say this as I do not know your circumstances. I do know other people who are stuck in a situation that cannot be altered. I become quite worried about the Olympic situation for preppers who have to reside close to London or any other large city. I consider all preppers as a part of my family. Kenneth Eames.
7 January 2012, 11:04,
(7 January 2012, 03:34)Prep Girl Wrote: I believe it's a possibility, I don't know any thing about these bombs but I'm prepping best I can for this kind of thing, I don't live to far from there, far enough that it wouldn't kill me yet way to close! 14 miles

14 miles? thats WAY too close!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 January 2012, 11:44,
Any place outside the M25 is a start, but any place outside the home counties or Midlands metropolis is much better.

7 January 2012, 12:17,
what ? you mean you would leave our lovely multi cultural paradise of our major cities with their peace and good will to all races???TongueTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 January 2012, 12:20,
(7 January 2012, 12:17)bigpaul Wrote: what ? you mean you would leave our lovely multi cultural paradise of our major cities with their peace and good will to all races???TongueTongue

I would drag the home counties out into the Atlantic and sink it if i could.

7 January 2012, 12:24,
sounds reasonable to meTongue