Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
US Feds warm of PERFECT STORM COMING
26 November 2014, 22:41,
US Feds warm of PERFECT STORM COMING
Whilst in the UK we have 1000 plus Islamic extremists believed to be getting ready to carry out an atrocity, 40 attacks prevented, Terrorists travelling to Syria and returning ready to carry out Jihad in the UK.
Our governments response is to........ put up posters in Railway stations telling people that if they see or here guns going off or explosions they should run and hide !!!

In the US with the Ethnic tensions spreading and Islamic extremists increasing the approach is rather different, Background checks for gun purchases now run at 2 a second !!!

http://news.sky.com/story/1380847/black-...s-a-second

28 November 2014, 21:14,
RE: US Feds warm of PERFECT STORM COMING
Rural America where I live is quite different from the coastal urban regions. Open carry is legal and licensed concealed carry is common. There is a firearms training facility within a few miles of my home and on almost any weekday I can here the "sounds of freedom" coming either from the 1000-yard rifle deck of the Peacemaker National Training Center or that of heavy military C17 transport aircraft tracking inbound on the VOR on Great North Mountain on their final approach to the 167th Airlift Wing.

And I live in an area where I can literally shoot an M1 rifle out of my windows and the neighbors don't care.

Much different from living in the DC suburbs "inside the beltway".

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA