Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Security fears for Olympic Park as BOMB is smuggled on site in covert security tests
9 January 2012, 00:12,
Security fears for Olympic Park as BOMB is smuggled on site in covert security tests
Security staff carrying out dummy runs for London 2012 have managed to smuggle at least one bomb into the site at Stratford, where the Olympic stadium, velodrome and pool are based.

A number of covert operations have been taking place and so far staff have achieved a 90 per cent success rate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tests.html

"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
9 January 2012, 12:49,
RE: Security fears for Olympic Park as BOMB is smuggled on site in covert security tests
(9 January 2012, 00:12)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Security staff carrying out dummy runs for London 2012 have managed to smuggle at least one bomb into the site at Stratford, where the Olympic stadium, velodrome and pool are based.

A number of covert operations have been taking place and so far staff have achieved a 90 per cent success rate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tests.html
yep, just bears out what i have been saying, that the Olymics is a viable target.....dosent look like it will take an Einstein to achieve it either.Angry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 January 2012, 13:04,
RE: Security fears for Olympic Park as BOMB is smuggled on site in covert security tests
It is impossible to secure any olympic site. There are also so many other targets that if terrorists want to disrupt the games they can easily do so. Do not think otherwise.

The terrorists have the resources, they have the manpower but they seem to be very short in the thinking department. It is their only weakness. Our security services are not able to protect the olympics. A few useless politicians maybe but not something the size of the olympics.

However, the terrorists only had 4 years warning that we were hosting them. That may not have been enough time for them.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 January 2012, 13:06,
Security systems be they people, cameras, fences or gates only keep honest people out, Even with 1 Billion on srcurity how thewy going to stop AQ flying a jet into it?

9 January 2012, 15:08,
i'm not sure if they would target the main site anyway...bound to be a lot of security there.....i am thinking more about the smaller venues AWAY from the main site...would be easier from them to infiltrate those.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 January 2012, 15:17,
probably the underground again!! or van/truck parked nearby.
I mean it wouldnt be that hard for them to plant bombs previous to the event on trains or buses, you can walk into most of our local bus dpots and not be challenged same for nearby rail maintenance depots.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
9 January 2012, 17:23,
London has a pretty big muslim population. I am not saying that it will be an AQ attack, but if it were, they would have plenty of opportunities to get an AQ 'employee' into the system and work it from the inside.