Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Site News
1 April 2015, 16:17,
Main Site News
Finally, after six months, got around to looking at the main site.

The time helped actually, there was an issue with a plug in and to be honest I just didn't have the tools to diagnose it but with time passing it had been identified and I was able to remove the errant plug in.

So it should be back and running again but before I start shouting it out can you have a look and let me know if it is causing you issues. I'll keep a note on the stats and see if it records any issues over the next few days.

I'll start posting in earnest tomorrow with an update on where I am and what I have been doing.

I'm then going to spend more time on the sites. Uploading files and articles.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 April 2015, 00:10,
RE: Main Site News
Everything I click on works fine from 5,000 miles away.

All the links connect and the files spring to life as they should.
2 April 2015, 09:08,
MB, Thanks for the update.

I've monitored it and there have been a couple that have tested it. I'm checking it myself regularly and although that doesn't give it a decent test it already seems to me to be much better than it was.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 April 2015, 09:32,
works here boss
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 April 2015, 10:38,
Thanks BB.
Skean Dhude
2 April 2015, 18:41,
I havent been able to get thru to the Forum for quite some time
but today is has spring into life.

Was there a techy issue here as well? All i used to get was blank screens
10 April 2015, 10:19,
The issue impacted all the sites as it tied up the ISP resources. An interesting learning experience and one I would not have thought possible today.

Glad you can get back in now.
Skean Dhude
10 April 2015, 21:41,
Ok down here