Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alert: Iran Crisis Headed for World War III
9 January 2012, 21:04,
Alert: Iran Crisis Headed for World War III
War in the Middle East now appears imminent as the United States, Britain, the European Union, and Israel put the finishing touches on an embargo on Iran – a de facto declaration of war – and warships steam toward the Persian Gulf.

Consider the following recent developments:

U.S.-Israeli War Game in Persian Gulf

On Friday, the U.S. and Israel announced they plan a massive military exercise in the Persian Gulf in an attempt to confront Iran.

The exercise, dubbed “Austere Challenge 12,” will include the participation of thousands of U.S. and Israeli soldiers and will test multiple air defense systems against incoming missiles and rockets.

On January 2, during its last military exercise, Iran tested its Qader missile, a long-range sea-to-shore missile, and the surface-to-surface Nour missile. The Nour is an “advanced radar-evading, target-seeking, guided and controlled missile and can easily find its target and destroy it,” IRNA reported, quoting 2nd Adm. Seyed Mahmoud Musavi.
French and Russian Warships Off Syria

The Israeli intelligence asset DEBKAfile reports today that the Russian carrier Admiral Kuznetsov anchored at Syria’s Tartus port on the Mediterranean on Sunday and arrived with the destroyer Admiral Chabanenko and frigate Yaroslav Mudry.

“To counter this movement, France consigned an air defense destroyer Forbin to the waters off Tartus,” DEBKAfile claims.

http://www.infowars.com/alert-iran-crisi...d-war-iii/
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
9 January 2012, 21:26,
RE: Alert: Iran Crisis Headed for World War III
WOW!!!

Keep us posted!!!
9 January 2012, 22:38,
I see a price hike coming very soon.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
9 January 2012, 22:48,
Israel n the yanks throwing their weight around again. Lets hope iran get sonething good from thay drone they have.
9 January 2012, 23:18,
Let's hope nobody takes IA (immediate action) and deplomacy prevails. I haven't done enough prepping yet.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
10 January 2012, 06:37,
Yes we cannot afford a war yet, there's far to many goods to obtain yet. I need at least another year of prepping and that will still be only the basics ready. Kenneth Eames.
10 January 2012, 09:15, (This post was last modified: 10 January 2012, 09:18 by Scythe13.)
(10 January 2012, 06:37)Kenneth Eames Wrote: Yes we cannot afford a war yet, there's far to many goods to obtain yet. I need at least another year of prepping and that will still be only the basics ready. Kenneth Eames.

Same here!

The thing I'm most worried about though: THE DRAFT!!!

We can't escape to Europe, as we are now legal citizens of the UK AND Europe. Meaning we will get caught up with at some point, then send back, kitted up, then off to war.
Fresh off the press at 06:50 10 Jan 2012.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16481968

Just wondering whether it will be like the Iraq, Afghanistan, or that kind of war. Will it be a prolonged in-fighting situation, or would it actually become a world war?
10 January 2012, 09:31,
I think the thread title is info wars drama queen bullshit, and mike needs to consider how he titles these threads.

First of all whom here really thinks this is the start of WW3?

Look at this with no tin foil hat and lose the alex jones drama for a second.

China has positioned its self as one if top leading economys on this planet, why would it throw all that away over its 9% oil contracts with Iran, china trades with other middle east countries if Iran closed the canal it would not be in Chinas interest, in fact it would rather upset them, I think Saudi alone China has 7% oil import.

Iran does 70%+ trades through the canal, it would be like throwing dummy out of pram to close it.

Russia is there for the scraps the deal that insures they are in the game and do nothing when it kicks off, yes we will hear them shouting but that’s part of the ploy, same with china.

I do think Iran’s days are numbered but I don’t see WW3 here.

10 January 2012, 09:40,
(10 January 2012, 09:31)WetandCold Wrote: I think the thread title is info wars drama queen bullshit, and mike needs to consider how he titles these threads.

First of all whom here really thinks this is the start of WW3?

Look at this with no tin foil hat and lose the alex jones drama for a second.

China has positioned its self as one if top leading economys on this planet, why would it throw all that away over its 9% oil contracts with Iran, china trades with other middle east countries if Iran closed the canal it would not be in Chinas interest, in fact it would rather upset them, I think Saudi alone China has 7% oil import.

Iran does 70%+ trades through the canal, it would be like throwing dummy out of pram to close it.

Russia is there for the scraps the deal that insures they are in the game and do nothing when it kicks off, yes we will hear them shouting but that’s part of the ploy, same with china.

I do think Iran’s days are numbered but I don’t see WW3 here.

That's what I was wondering about. Although 7% and 9% are HUGE percentages, so I kind of disagree on those numbers being down played. But I'm not sure whether it is going to be a WWIII Situation, or more like another Afgan or Iraq thing.
10 January 2012, 15:21,
Like I say I post for your perusal, nobody says you have to take it as gospel, praise the lord etc... I certainly dont, But I'll say it again I post for people that may not keep up with current events, so read it absorb it and make your own mind up...Big Grin
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."