Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new labour leader.
14 September 2015, 23:32,
RE: new labour leader.
(14 September 2015, 22:37)Barneyboy Wrote: Well said SS.i think he will last just to spite the torys

I think Labour actually have far more of an issue with him than the Tories do!

His appointment is a massive misjudgement and error, instigated solely by the Labour Party grandees. You would have thought they would have learnt a lesson following the previous appointment of Millipede.
15 September 2015, 09:19,
some of his appointments make me laugh out loud, for instance his shadow agriculture minister is a life long Vegan who thinks farming is cruel!! like she's going to work well with the farmers isn't she?? you couldn't make this stuff up!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 September 2015, 10:47,
Yep any credibility that Labour still had, is being rapidly erased!
16 September 2015, 07:28,
I was willing to give him a chance until yesterday,where during the 75th remembrance of the battle of britian he stayed silent throughout the entire national anthem! Even if he is a republican, it showed total disrespect the those airmen fought and died during the battle of Britain.
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/
16 September 2015, 08:06,
No it didn't tiggs ,doesn't like the royals so why sing god save the queen ,I don't like the royals ,but I respect the armed forces
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
16 September 2015, 08:49,
The guy is just completely out of his depth, he is not cut out to lead the Labour party, let alone lead the country!
16 September 2015, 09:04,
Because he didn't sing dev ?
16 September 2015, 09:24,
as he is a well known Republican I think he would have been shot down in flames if he HAD sung the national anthem! damned if he did and damned if he didn't.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 September 2015, 09:35,
I agree BP
16 September 2015, 10:44,
(16 September 2015, 09:04)Barneyboy Wrote: Because he didn't sing dev ?

No nothing to do with the singing, just look at the way he carrying himself, the way he is struggling to cope with the press, he may improve in time, but I get the feeling he's more likely to explode.

PM Questions today should be interesting to see how he copes.......