Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strikes on way
18 October 2015, 21:34, (This post was last modified: 18 October 2015, 22:56 by Scythe13.)
strikes on way
polish workers plan to strike because they don't feel loved

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/597002/...ke-Britain

iv worked with many poles and got on with them ok , theirs just to many .
but if they don't like it here "they can go" [edited by S13] home
Survive the jive (youtube )
18 October 2015, 22:53,
RE: strikes on way
Old news mate. But who can blame them with the "those foreigners coming here & stealing OUR jobs" mentality of a lot of folk. It's different when us Brits want to go work/live abroad like in USA, Australia or open up a bar in Spain etc... But then we are white british so superior to everyone else in every single way because we said so & that's that.
18 October 2015, 23:23,
If everyone here had the Polish work ethic we'd be doing well. Look for a place with work to do and you'll find Poles doing it.
19 October 2015, 09:35,
Can't knock 'em. Family over the road from us, matey leaves the house around 0500, returns around 2000. Yes they're noisy bastards and terrible neighbours, they let their filthy children run riot (filthy as in unwashed, smelly and dirty) in the road all hours (youngest is 3 and always out in the street by himself!) Yes, they start getting pissed as soon as they wake up, leave Tyskie cans strewn all over the street, drive drunk on a daily basis, scream and shout at each other, wheel-spin down the road, handbrake turns on the corner.

But they do work hard.
19 October 2015, 09:58,
So what you ar saying is its ok to behave like scum ,as long as you hold down a job ?
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
19 October 2015, 10:37, (This post was last modified: 19 October 2015, 10:39 by BeardyMan.)
(19 October 2015, 09:58)Barneyboy Wrote: So what you ar saying is its ok to behave like scum ,as long as you hold down a job ?

Tongue was firmly in cheek Barney...

Personally I'd have them deported or shot, but no one else wants to listen to me (no surprise there) so I'm in a minority...
19 October 2015, 10:52,
The Poles and Travellers up here keep kicking seven colours of shit out of each other.

19 October 2015, 11:03,
(19 October 2015, 10:52)NorthernRaider Wrote: The Poles and Travellers up here keep kicking seven colours of shit out of each other.

Now I don't mind that as long as no one else gets hurt.
19 October 2015, 19:03, (This post was last modified: 19 October 2015, 19:05 by Barneyboy.)
Oh ok matey my apologise? Maybe shot is a bit much but haho ,if they don't behave then get them out
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
19 October 2015, 20:09,
(19 October 2015, 19:03)Barneyboy Wrote: Oh ok matey my apologise? Maybe shot is a bit much but haho ,if they don't behave then get them out

No need bud. Was typing on phone that won't do smilies, doesn't like this site for some reason.

Yes, I wouldn't really suggest shooting as option number one. Maybe for the 3rd strike though! Should be simple really, come here, work hard, play nice and pay your own way. Can't do that, then we'll lay on a free flight back to your country of origin. One year probation, any naughtiness in that time and you're out.

So its only the Poles that are striking? Better get out and pick my own vegetables then I suppose! Big Grin