• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global warming CHALLENGED by NASA
2 November 2015, 15:52,
Global warming CHALLENGED by NASA
Oh this should trigger debates by the climate changes antis and deniers Smile

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/61...ONNES-year

2 November 2015, 16:11,
RE: Global warming CHALLENGED by NASA
what global warming? I thought everyone knew its global climate changeBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 November 2015, 13:07,
As many of us have suspected, it's a scam designed to extract more tax from the masses, just like the W.H.O. designating meat a health risk (the agenda there I suspect is to free up fields with cattle to plant more GMO crops).
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
3 November 2015, 23:19,
The people who wrote the report are quite clear that global warming is happening, they have simply stated that the sea level rises are coming from somewhere other than that particular part of the Antarctic.

Jay Zwally, lead author of the report:

"The good news is Antarctica is not currently contributing to sea level rise, but taking 0.23 millimeters per year away," said Zwally. "But this is also bad news. If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some other contribution to sea level rise that is not accounted for."
3 November 2015, 23:28,
Only place I can think of is the Canadian and Russian high artic tundra thawing out?

10 November 2015, 12:32,
If you want upto date info on arctic ice data here you go:

http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/