Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frenchdefinition of 'state of emergency'
15 November 2015, 17:38, (This post was last modified: 15 November 2015, 17:40 by CharlesHarris.)
RE: Frenchdefinition of 'state of emergency'
By constantly endorsing pro-Palestinian and anti-Israeli policies, France has obviously been seeking to appease Islamic countries.

France seems convinced that such policies will keep Muslim terrorists from targeting French nationals and interests.

The French are now in grave danger of mistakenly believing that the November 13 attacks occurred because France did not appease the Muslim terrorists enough!

When the terrorists see that their pressure works -- increasing the pressure should work even better!

Expect more frequent and severe attacks.

A friend in the foreign service now in the sandbox tells me there were lesser attacks in Syria and Northern Iraq that are strongly correlated with the Paris event. I can't independently confirm it, but it certainly makes sense in context of the ongoing phase of global jihad. They are on track to achieve global caliphate by 2020, just as Zarquawi revealed in their master plan. That's deeply concerning in light of the huge migration from the Arab world to the EU and US.

I see a clear pattern in the global jihad. I would try my very best to steer clear of it for now. The inept and incompetent foreign police of the US Our government under the current administration deserves a large share of the blame for this mess they have created, by leaving a power vacuum in the region which was quickly exploited by Russia, Iran, and ISIS.

Obama's foreign policy initiated by Secretary of State Clinton and being continued by the equally incompetent Kerry seems to underwrite the terrorist cause and tactics, so as an unfortunate America I feel compelled to leave it alone and hope for the best. Our only hope is that our failed foreign policy will become a serious campaign issue to torpedo any hope of Hillary getting elected. Anyone with a brain can see that US foreign policy has been an unmitigated failure. Everyone in UK and the EU certainly knows it, but the leftist media are preparing Hillary for coronation.

Until all in what we used to call the Free World, back in COld War daysa, the generate the collective will to call this thing by its proper name (Islamic conquest) and deal with it head on, the killers will only grow bolder. If feckless inaction and political correctness are allowed to continue western society is doomed.

Appologies for the typos, but I presume the jist of it is clear enough. It is difficult to type when you are angry!

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frenchdefinition of 'state of emergency' - by CharlesHarris - 15 November 2015, 17:38