13 January 2012, 23:53,
How sheeple may survive (not)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...wrong.html

14 January 2012, 00:01,
RE: How sheeple may survive (not)
After a shite day at work that really made me laugh! Big Grin
14 January 2012, 00:28,
We live like this every day in my Northern city.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
14 January 2012, 08:11,
It always amazes me how ventures like this go sour. Many of the ideas are good but after a good start they suddenly collapse. I wonder if it is due to the personalities involved. Do many of them think that they can do a better job than the leader of the group. If you are survivaly orientated, then joining a group such as this, must have the tribal view of being subservient to the tribal leader. I am sure that some tribal leaders are not up to the job and this leads to a group break up. Incompetence on the part of the leader I suspect. Kenneth Eames.
14 January 2012, 10:18,
Middle class inteligencia trying to proof the world is wrong and they are right.

14 January 2012, 11:29,
The idea sounds about right, i imagine this is how it will be after the oil has gone, but its the wrong people doing it, too many chiefs and not enough indians.Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 January 2012, 12:43,
I love the fact that his close friends think he was mad to try it, but no one talked him out of it. His long term partner who was dumped for the experiment must be pissing themselves laughing!

There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

14 January 2012, 12:57,
There was a similar commune atempt up here a few years ago where some middle class spoily brat persuading mummy to buy him this derelect stone build house and land in weardale, he wanted to create a self sufficient utopia, but it turned into a farce.

14 January 2012, 13:38,
I guess these experiments just go to show how difficult it is to set up a fully functioning community, if you add to that the stresses of a post SHTF scenario the possibility of failure will be even higher.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

14 January 2012, 13:41,
(14 January 2012, 13:38)Reality Jones Wrote: I guess these experiments just go to show how difficult it is to set up a fully functioning community, if you add to that the stresses of a post SHTF scenario the possibility of failure will be even higher.

Not to mention " Leaders" who inevitably appoint themselves positions of total authority and gathering a clique around them.