Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU Referendum.
20 December 2015, 10:33,
RE: EU Referendum.
TH the EU-as a trading zone- is already failing, their rate of any sort of growth is the lowest in the western world, the EU is a "busted flush" as the yanks would say, they just haven't realised it yet.its just a matter of time before the whole thing collapses, and the migrant crisis could be the catalyst.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 December 2015, 11:51,
the basic idea is a good one , but letting in the countrys who are less developed than the northen europian ones has led to this mess.

split ity up and start again.
Survive the jive (youtube )
20 December 2015, 11:55,
the original idea of a "common market" was a good one and the one we voted on back in the 70s, the political union was never wanted by the British people and we have never had a vote on it...until now, get out and stay out I say.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 December 2015, 18:29,
That's wright TH mate ,it's already done mate the top money of the UK have invested to much to let this go under the vote ,ha ha ,if that is wot you call it is for the plebs to make them think they are making the decision
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
20 December 2015, 21:55,
TH I think you may be right but things have changed so much over the last few months alone that at such good odds it must be worth a punt. I'll have £5 on that thanks.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 December 2015, 08:35,
I think TH is spot on, the deal has already been done, what concerns me more is what further draconian laws this ungenuine two faced government will implement on the back of the referendum.
22 December 2015, 11:15,
we all knew it , now the bank of England tells us the truth.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/628640/...down-wages

is this the sort of story the stay in camp would cover up...
Survive the jive (youtube )
22 December 2015, 19:58,
(20 December 2015, 01:50)Tartar Horde Wrote: If voting made any difference they would ban it. Smoke and mirrors folks, the EU superstate will not be allowed to fail, it's far too important to the ultimate goal of global governance. I feel that confident I am checking the odds at the bookies and placing a bet for us staying in. As we get nearer the vote watch the BBC go into full propaganda mode.
Anyone fancy 100/1 odds?

This.

We're staying in regardless.

Are the odds really 100/1? I can spare £20 for a tickle.
23 December 2015, 10:06,
I believe the EU is a failed project, one size does NOT fit all and never will, the EU growth rate is the lowest of all the western world and I believe the "migrant crisis" will be the catalyst that blows the whole sorry mess apart, already we have seen countries in Europe putting up fences along their borders, this is the complete opposite of the Shengen agreement which allows "free movement" through Europe and is the corner stone of the EU project, if that fails then it all fails.
23 December 2015, 10:08,
Latest with William Hill is 4/9 odds for staying in, my 100/1 odds were showing my absolute confidence that the vote would be to stay in.