Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello again
9 January 2016, 19:42,
hello again
Hi everybody, due to personal circumstances I've been unable to access the site for a couple of years but those circumstances have now changed so now I'm back. What's my situation now? Well, I've moved back to the north east and am effectively starting from scratch at the age of 49. Ex has got the house and anything else that I couldn't hoy in the back of a hire van, I'm crashing with parents until I get my own place and I've just started a new job as a self employed vehicle delivery driver, just in time for the crappiest weather. Deep joy. Still, look on the bright side, I don't have the ball and chain putting the mockers on my prepping and I'm living bill free until I've saved enough to be able to rent a place where I WANT to live (not some craphole where a council would stick me).
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same
9 January 2016, 19:47,
RE: hello again
May I be the first to welcome you back to the Forum. Greetings from Norfolk.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
9 January 2016, 21:47,
Welcome back RANGER, you will get there ...may take time.. going forwards normally does
9 January 2016, 22:09,
Welcome back Ranger , tis tough starting again but you will get there , I like my new life much better than my old one barring one or two recent mishaps.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
9 January 2016, 22:56,
Welcome back from North Lincs
10 January 2016, 09:23,
Welcome back
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/
10 January 2016, 09:55,
Welcome Back from East Anglia
10 January 2016, 10:42,
Welcome back.

Sorry to hear of all your woes. Went through it myself and I know it sounds easy to say but it does get better. Until you get caught again of course.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 January 2016, 21:58,
Welcome back from Wales

bd
11 January 2016, 00:44,
Welcome back Ranger.