Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Cheshire.
21 March 2016, 14:45,
Hi from Cheshire.
Wow can't believe I actually found a uk based site, so much US stuff available out there but seems Google hides the uk stuff haha. Anyways I'm so grateful to find this site and like minded people that think the same(ish).

So a little about me, ex military, prepper, survivalist.

Now its not that I prep purely for the reason I expect the country and most like it to fall due to debt etc. For me it feels like more of a calling from nature, I feel trapped by the walls that hold up my house (notice I don't use home). Now I have never taken action on this for several reasons, mainly, my family. Until the time comes I would prefer them to live with creature comforts, the UNnecessities of life.

I believe life should be lived WITH the land and not on it, take what you need and not what you want. Always replace where possible.

I'd like to hope the future would be small self sufficient settlements free from a monetary system of greed, trading and helping others around them (although we all know that there will always be the few that want to take).

I have committed the last 15 years of my life learning skills I believe will benefit me and my family when the time comes (agriculture, distilling, foraging, hunting, engineering elect and mech, first aid, hand to hand combat).

Once again i am grateful to find you all, and seriously looking forward to reading a lot if not all of the posts in the coming future.

UBI CONCORDIA, IBI VICTORIA.
21 March 2016, 16:23,
RE: Hi from Cheshire.
Hi LA and welcome to the forum.
21 March 2016, 17:10,
Hello and welcome!!from South Wales.
21 March 2016, 17:19,
Hi, and thank you for the welcome. Loving this site already!!!
UBI CONCORDIA, IBI VICTORIA.
21 March 2016, 17:45,
Hello and Welcome. There are a couple of people, including myself, based in the NW.

Plenty of info on this, and the related sites, to keep you busy.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 March 2016, 19:40,
Hello and welcome
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 March 2016, 21:11,
Hi from Norfolk and welcome to the Forum.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
21 March 2016, 23:51,
Hello from North Lincs, plenty of old sweats on here.