Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soft suburban southerner
2 May 2016, 15:52,
Soft suburban southerner
Greetings all,

So glad I finally found a UK based survival site, I've looked everywhere and I swear most American survival forums could be renamed. "Isn't it great to own a gun.com"
Anyway, minor rant aside I look forward to reading what you guys have to post and I hope to find some like minded people as I haven't found many other survivalists/ preppers down here in sunny old Hampshire. My main interests are urban survival and macgyvering useful items out of everyday junk although I'm always looking to expand my interests and skill set.

Cheers.
2 May 2016, 16:28,
RE: Soft suburban southerner
Hello and welcome, i hope you enjoy your time here, up to about 2 to 2.5 years ago there was very little on here about Urban prepping and to our shame we also took a lazy and negative approach to urban preps. our attitude to urban preppers was "So MOVE" which obviously both wrong and disrespectful, but since then we have tried our best to make a conscious effort to do far for articles on Urban prepping. they are found with the search function.
NR

2 May 2016, 17:49,
Welcome to you.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
2 May 2016, 19:25,
Hello and welcome AM look forward to your input ! some very nice yanks on here too....and yes they like guns also but in a very nice stable way !
2 May 2016, 23:09,
Hello from Norfolk
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
3 May 2016, 07:15,
Welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/
3 May 2016, 07:52,
Hi Mike, welcome to the forum.
3 May 2016, 09:23,
Hello and Welcome. I set this up because of all the US sites and the fact they can get almost anything they want but the Stasi here limit everything they can but ingenuity finds a way.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 May 2016, 11:01,
Hello AlphaMike and welcome. Interested to know what useful items you've made. I've started doing this myself, made a nice shoe rack out of some old wood a lot of people would probably have thrown away.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.