Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large scale stabbing in london
20 May 2016, 15:03,
Large scale stabbing in london
4 women stabbed in a london sainburies branch

And just one law abiding decent citizen armed with a legally held pistol, or baton, or tear gas spray could have stopped the attack as soon as it started, but this is the UK domain of the weak and defenceless, left that way by the state.

20 May 2016, 16:15,
RE: Large scale stabbing in london
"Police arrested a man in his 60s on suspicion of attempted murder on Friday morning " sounds like another poor sod who slipped through Thatchers failed 'Care in the Community' programme.
ATB
Harry
20 May 2016, 17:37,
Very true, C in C was not one of their better ideas.

20 May 2016, 18:30,
I wonder if the sod's knife was UK compliant?

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
20 May 2016, 19:11,
Good one Charles, but in the UK in general its only the victims who are uk compliant Smile

20 May 2016, 19:57,
That's what I thought...

Seems to me tis time for hat pins to come back in fashion. My Grandma had one which would have been deadly...

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA
20 May 2016, 20:35,
Used to wonder why a company selling knife proof clothing was so popular in a nice place like Londonistan, I dont any more I wish i had shares in it.

20 May 2016, 21:37,
Do they sell Carhartt's in UK? Expect not a gun malfunction, but when NYPD first starting issuing 9mm pistols and used military style FMJ ammunition there were many instances of innocent bystanders being hit by bullets which shot through felons, so they got paranoid the other way and now shoot hollowpoints which are so fragile, that they use near useless.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/19/nypd-checki...s-bullets/

Four of the shots that cops fired at a madman waving a knife in Midtown failed to penetrate his jacket — which was not bullet-proof — and the NYPD will now check the weapons for malfunction, law enforcement sources told The Post.
“The bullets we have may be defective and that’s very disturbing,” one source said. “When we fire our weapons we want to make damn sure that our bullets hit our target – neutralizing our target.”

A sergeant and an officer fired a total of nine rounds at 46-year-old Garry Conrad Wednesday, with one of the shots killing the depressed Broadway stagehand who refused to drop the blade at West 49th Street and Eighth Avenue.

Four of the bullets got lodged in Conrad’s Carhartt jacket, sources said, adding that he was not wearing bulletproof vest.

Another shot grazed the wrist of bystander Lauran Code, a 46-year-old lingerie designer from California.

Sources said that the incident does not appear to be a pattern, but the 9 mm guns used by the officers are going to be checked for malfunctions.

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA
20 May 2016, 22:27,
Hells bells. I know some British police either Nuclear or Defence cops use H & K MP7s and some of those rounds are supposed to be AP penetrating?

20 May 2016, 22:30,
Oh that reminds me, some years ago the British army got a load of 9mm parabellum rounds FMJ and they were so underpowered that often they would not leave the barrel of the L34A1 sterling SMG, was Asian made ammo IIRC, could be a similar problem with the NYPD