Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survival Adventurer wants a survival partner!
18 July 2016, 00:07,
Survival Adventurer wants a survival partner!
Hello everyone! I am in love with nature and I love wilderness survival! I'm in my twenties, and I've taken a couple of week long trips into nature with a machete and pot. One to Northern Thailand with a girl I dated (American who I met in Thailand) was one of the best experiences of my life. The other was in southern Thailand, where coconuts and exotic fish were plentiful.

In India, Alps and UK I've spent a day in the forest making shelter, bow and arrow, catching crayfish, but I haven't engaged in proper survival like I did in Thailand, mainly because it's not as fun alone.

I'm looking forward to having a proper survival experience in the UK, 3 to 7 days long. Making shelter, catching food (perhaps taking some sweet potatoes in case the food yield isn't enough to fill our bellies? ;) ) If anyone is interested in joining me, message me :-)

I also enjoy traditional archery, climbing and meditation. Some painting and maths is fun too!
18 July 2016, 04:44,
RE: Survival Adventurer wants a survival partner!
You'd be better off joining a Bushcraft forum where regular meets are a lot more common than on here.
ATB
Harry
19 July 2016, 08:49,
People set up their own meets here. There are no regular forums meets.

I'd guess there would be a few interested if you give them plenty of notice.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 July 2016, 14:34,
Our group is prepared for instant response to any contingency, man made or natural, urban or rural,

As long as they have 6 months lead time.