Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Britain eh? Really??
18 January 2012, 23:04,
RE: Great Britain eh? Really??
Just settle down. Take it easy. Why the flap?
Please.
Let me tell you.
These OTHER people have gone quiet.
Now think about that.
Why?
I live amongst the lot of them and I swear to you, it's just like they've been switched off.

I HAVEN'T GOT A BUNKER BUT THESE FUCKERS HAVE !
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
18 January 2012, 23:47,
I agree with something NR said in another post.

The social collapse is actually a slow crumbling, and it's happening all around us. It's a clock ticking down. The problem is, we don't know when the bell toles
19 January 2012, 00:04,
For whom the bell tolls.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
19 January 2012, 00:16,
(18 January 2012, 23:47)Scythe13 Wrote: I agree with something NR said in another post.

The social collapse is actually a slow crumbling, and it's happening all around us. It's a clock ticking down. The problem is, we don't know when the bell toles

I like "We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine, and the machine is bleeding to death"
19 January 2012, 09:17, (This post was last modified: 19 January 2012, 09:18 by Scythe13.)
(19 January 2012, 00:16)Carnebwen Wrote: I like "We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine, and the machine is bleeding to death"

My only issue with that one it that it implies great home. The machine dies, then we can escape. I think that is where Strauss' passport comes into play.
(19 January 2012, 09:17)Scythe13 Wrote:
(19 January 2012, 00:16)Carnebwen Wrote: I like "We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine, and the machine is bleeding to death"

My only issue with that one it that it implies great home. The machine dies, then we can escape. I think that is where Strauss' passport comes into play.

I meant to say, it implies great hope*
19 January 2012, 10:20,
(18 January 2012, 23:47)Scythe13 Wrote: I agree with something NR said in another post.

The social collapse is actually a slow crumbling, and it's happening all around us.

i can certainly agree with that!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 January 2012, 10:41,
(19 January 2012, 10:20)bigpaul Wrote:

The social collapse is actually a slow crumbling, and it's happening all around us.

i can certainly agree with that!

Yes folks it is happening now and the sheeple AND many preppers are doing the frog in the pan of water trick, as the temp slowly goes up they dont jump out ( move) until they are cooked alive.

19 January 2012, 12:46,
(19 January 2012, 10:41)NorthernRaider Wrote: Yes folks it is happening now and the sheeple AND many preppers are doing the frog in the pan of water trick, as the temp slowly goes up they dont jump out ( move) until they are cooked alive.

The Jews in Nazi Germany that saw the troubles coming, hopped up and out of their pans. Those that were left were in such problems, that by the time everyone wanted to leave, the borders were closed. The lid was put on the top of the pan.

My fear is that we are reaching that kind of situation. We can leave the cities, but soon enough, we will not be able to leave the country. When that happens, that is when we are living under a prison state.
19 January 2012, 13:01,
But if you left the country, where would you go??

I don't want to live abroad - so much so that I don't even have a passport anymore. Really we should close the borders - should have been done years ago. Then we wouldn't have wankers like the bloke in the original post here ruining the place.

Enoch Powell was right, there will be rivers of blood, soon...
19 January 2012, 13:40,
(19 January 2012, 13:01)00111001 Wrote: But if you left the country, where would you go??

As insane as it sounds, probably to America.

It would be much easier to hide in America. I'd get a gun, by some land in the middle of nowhere, then disappear from society and live like a hermit until everything calmed down. Not sure how I'd check if it had calmed down though.