• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germans, Czech and Finland told to stock up
17 September 2016, 09:03,
Germans, Czech and Finland told to stock up
http://nutbarfactor.com/archives/164806

Now its getting real!
17 September 2016, 09:13,
RE: Germans, Czech and Finland told to stock up
I enjoyed the article on baked beans, that said the Branston brand are crap.
ATB
Harry
17 September 2016, 09:36,
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...69509.html
17 September 2016, 14:45,
I read that weeks ago, McBride is... well read up on him.

Ali, chill out mate, you've got your preps, we all have ours...don't worry so much.

I'm going on reconnaissance to New Zealand for a month over xmas and the new year prior to my full time move there and I'm confident you'll all be here when I get back.
ATB
Harry
17 September 2016, 16:16,
HP, Am I correct in presuming McBride is the UK equivalent of Alex Jones?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovic...-factoids/

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
17 September 2016, 17:54,
Ali its been real for the past few years imho, and you should be worried again imho ....Harry has the right idea though NEW ZEALAND that's where all the top 3% are heading and buying up many out the way sites ....away from prying eyes, some with landing strips....Harry you bugger ...you must be loaded ..........lol
17 September 2016, 19:56,
Well I'm not worried, just observent.
This is fact and happening in our time, its not hearsay. Three goverments have asked their population to prepare for war or economic crash.
I was hoping for some discussion and debate on the subject, but obviously this is the wrong place for any of that!
17 September 2016, 20:27,
My impression as a North American outsider is that all EU governments have been in a perpetual state of denial for decades and only with the recent attacks have people begun to wake up. When I worked in emergency management in the Virginia suburbs around Washington, DC citizens were taught to plan for an "all hazards" approach which emphasized the mostly likely events, winter storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, hazmat releases, loss of AC mains power and muncipal water, as well as resource shortages and emergency response to terrorism. During the last ten years I was working, my county experienced all of the above, including the 9/11 Pentagon attack, anthrax attacks, bombings, the beltway sniper, and a multitude of weather events, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes. If people plan for all hazards, they will also be better able to cope with lower risk, but higher consequence events.

The recommended planning standard was ten days, but those in the city or living in small apartments having limited storage would base their planning on three says, which is about the time it takes mutual aid resources to mobilize, deploy and arrive at a requesting jurisdiction beyond their operational region.

Those worst off were those in high-rise apartments after 3 days loss of AC mains power and the auxiliary generators to run the building equipment ran out of fuel. No HVAC, no elevators, no lighting and a 26 flight walkup to carry food and water to
the flat, from the Aldi 1 mile away, if you were lucky. Should have left for Grandma's befoee the storm.....

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
18 September 2016, 05:31,
Three countries have NOT advised their populations to prepare for war or economic crash, they have warned that the population needs a 10 day emergency supply of food and water.

And last I saw it was actually to countries due to Finland denying the announcement and declaring it a false rumor.

10 days food and water is not stocking for war shortages or the long term effects of economic meltdown! At lest not if you plan for the population to last for more than 10 days.

It is preps for short term power outages and weather related hardships and transport shortages due to protests or strikes or fuel shortages.
18 September 2016, 08:49,
Ali, how can you draw inference from a <<supposed>> dictate from goverments for their populations to store 10 days food that those same governments are doing so because they expect an economic crash?

1. Its not at all certain that the dictates are real, and if they are, in some cases this is just normal procedure in Germany for instance.

....and if I lived in rural Finland I'd make damned sure that I had food-stocks far greater than ten days worth in place ahead of each and every winter.

2. 10 days food is just preparation for minimal disturbances due to weather / labour / fuel problems.

I don't think you need worry about his. If you disagree, then stock up with 10 days-worth in the knowledge that you'll be as well prepared for the economic crash as the Germans, Czechs and Finns ;-)
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580