Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NR is right Move Up Hill!!!!
26 January 2012, 16:48,
NR is right Move Up Hill!!!!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/euro...story.html
26 January 2012, 18:13,
RE: NR is right Move Up Hill!!!!
(26 January 2012, 16:48)Scythe13 Wrote: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/euro...story.html

i'm very environment aware but even i am beginning to wonder if global warming is a tax scam.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 January 2012, 19:21,
(26 January 2012, 18:13)bigpaul Wrote: i'm very environment aware but even i am beginning to wonder if global warming is a tax scam.

My main issue about Global Warming and evidence for or against it is always in relation to the amount of time I've been able to get out on my snowboard. Early 2010, a reasonable amount of snow. Got some great boarding days. Late 2010, there was a load of snow! It was awesome, I told my boss I would be back when the snow stopped. In 2011, LOADS of snow early in the year, following from 2010, still snowboarding and not out working! Late 2011 and early 2012.....I have been able to wear a tshirt most of the time. No snowboarding days at all.

It might not be global warming, but it's certainly not cooler than last year.
26 January 2012, 19:24,
BP.

I'm surprised that you are still teetering on the edge. It is and always has been.

When I first heard of it I thought;
I remember syories from the Victorian age when ythey skated on the Thames. Done that lately?
Then think further back, they grew grapes in the SE and it was pretty much as Southern France is now.

The climate has changed for millions of years, we see a snapshot and think we can see the pattern because we have a yearly cycle round the sun and our planets tilt is now aligned with that. Consider though that in our universes timescales we have been here less than a blink of the eye.

The records are doctored, the lies told and we listen because they are supposed to be experts but consider that you can't get grants to disprove the global warming scam just to support it. Thats your tax grabbing politicians for you.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 January 2012, 20:01,
(26 January 2012, 19:24)Skean Dhude Wrote: I remember syories from the Victorian age when ythey skated on the Thames. Done that lately?
Then think further back, they grew grapes in the SE and it was pretty much as Southern France is now.

I think the Thames would freeze if it was purer water. Now it is too polluted to freeze over. That is probably a factor to think about.

The Grapes thing, we still grow grapes over here in the SW. You can't in the SE because it is WAY too expensive to buy land out there. Especially enough to plant a vineyard.
26 January 2012, 20:01,
(26 January 2012, 19:24)Skean Dhude Wrote: The records are doctored, the lies told and we listen because they are supposed to be experts but consider that you can't get grants to disprove the global warming scam just to support it. Thats your tax grabbing politicians for you.

yes, thats what i thought too.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 January 2012, 20:07,
My idea of pure heaven on earth

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43478117@N00/6766882777/

26 January 2012, 20:11,
(26 January 2012, 20:07)NorthernRaider Wrote: My idea of pure heaven on earth

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43478117@N00/6766882777/

yes, but only if all those Londonistani's are drownded! we dont want 7 million people heading into the countryside-well, i sure dont!!!
26 January 2012, 20:33,
Not quite heaven. But it would be fricking awesome fun!
26 January 2012, 20:41,
Londons greatest asset as far as the rest of the country is concerned is that its nearly at sea level, so hopefully it will be the first place to go.