Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rant
26 January 2012, 20:03,
Rant
Every now and then I like to have a good rant, I usualy rant about how stupid the sheeple are or how useless the goverment of this fair Isle are.

So I was wondering if anyone would like to see a 'rant' box where we can vent some steam at the mundane world and how we always seem to be swimming up stream in a pc induced nightmare.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

26 January 2012, 20:31,
RE: Rant
I understand that.

Not sure about seconding the motion. We might be shut down for looking too much like an anti-government group, or a hate group.
26 January 2012, 20:44,
I 100% sympathise I like to let off steam, but i fear the effect it may have on newbies who come for a look and start reading about us wanting to pouring burning petrol down the throats of trade unionists. Oooh what a pleasant idea Smile

26 January 2012, 21:27,
There are plenty of sites to vent on about everything under the sun. You can even set up your own, as I did. I won't be setting up a rant area because although I occasionally say political things I want to get away from saying and moving on to doing. This site is to help that side.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 January 2012, 23:06,
Gotta think positively. Hit 4chan if you're stressed, or send PMs, this site should be used for giving and gathering info.

Well thats my opinion anyway Smile
29 January 2012, 15:26,
Yeah, a bit dodgy issue.

Its one thing to have a pub chat where people might bemoan the government and say a few random bits and pieices, its another to put it in writing and have someone read it and either assume its a legitimate threat. With reference to that recent event of the Secret service getting involved with a guy who made a Obama Tshirt with bullet holes on it and posted it on facebook. They have to examine it regardless to see if it is a threat.

Im sure we may have negetive sentiments to the formour Labour Government, but Im not going to stick angst out in the open.
29 January 2012, 18:55,
the formet Labour goverment... What about ....... (Nope.... can't o against my own rule.)

Please see all my comments at other blogs....
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
30 January 2012, 15:29,
Labour??? Biggest bunch o....No, I will not go on!
30 January 2012, 15:34,
SD and Joe P, There is no need to say anymore. I certainly know how you feel about the Labour party, as I feel exactly the same. If a vote were taken on this site, I am sure that 99.9% would feel exactly the same about them. Kenneth Eames.
30 January 2012, 15:44,
(30 January 2012, 15:34)Kenneth Eames Wrote: SD and Joe P, There is no need to say anymore. I certainly know how you feel about the Labour party, as I feel exactly the same. If a vote were taken on this site, I am sure that 99.9% would feel exactly the same about them. Kenneth Eames.

i expect you are right Ken, me included, but dont you think ALL politicians are the same, look at the 3 main parties-apart from who supports them-there is nothing to chose between them, they're all career politicians, most of them have never had a real job, they're all money and power mad and they all support the EU so whats the point in having an opposition party??? i'm sure the elections are fixed anyway, its all seems to be one party one term then its all change and the other one is in power, none of the smaller parties has a hope in hell off ever getting in.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.