Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another potential virus
10 June 2021, 18:38,
Another potential virus
One worth watching incase it jumps the species gap.

https://www.rt.com/news/526124-china-h5n...-outbreak/
10 June 2021, 22:18,
RE: Another potential virus
Russia Today is not a credible source. It is the online version of Pravda and is gray propaganda.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
11 June 2021, 08:33,
I prefer RT to any of the main news channels, it does give another side of the story which the main channels do not.
GB news starts on Sunday, Channel 236 on British Freeview tv.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 June 2021, 00:55,
BBC reports it's already crossed over to humans
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-57326075
12 June 2021, 08:06,
Avian Flu is not new.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 June 2021, 11:53,
On the subject of credible news sources RT now rates higher than any Uk news sources, I think we had been very naive for a very long time to place as much trust in our home media as most did. Just my own opinion.
12 June 2021, 12:14,
well the BBC are biased that is well known these days, I only watch BBC news for the local news.
Channel 5 are all lefties and it shows in their reporting. Sky isnt too bad.
RT and Al-Jazeera show a lot of stuff that is never on the national news channels.
12 June 2021, 21:55,
I am getting way beyond watching any of the MM shit ........any of it .....they will have us as dumb and f..king stupid as them.......I am done with them ALL .