Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MonkeyPox
24 May 2022, 16:35,
RE: MonkeyPox
no more vaccines for me.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 May 2022, 17:44,
Pete it’s not exactly a conspiracy, the WEF have stated on their own website that the world will not be going back to normal after covid. In addition they have promotional videos stating “You will own nothing and be happy “
In addition a Congress hearing uncovered Gain of Function research taking place in China just prior to the covid outbreak and paid for by the US.
And if you still have doubts have a look at share dealings in certain companies prior to covid.
As for the vaccine it’s already been proven to be harmful, including cases of clotting, myocarditis and various other issues.
The major concern regarding the event was the suppression of critical information by experts regarding vaccine issues. Why would you suppress information instead of investigating it ?
24 May 2022, 19:17,
The CDC are now talking about a vaccine.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZdV0JXIXhs

Give it another week and I’m pretty sure some friendly person will have engineered a more deadly strain to increase the new vaccine uptake.

It’s going to get very interesting with the new powers the WHO are acquiring.
24 May 2022, 19:48,
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1eJw-KH0wcI

Some useful info, I bet if you research the companies selling the drugs/vaccines he mentioned you might see a blip on their share price before MonkeyPox appeared in the media.
24 May 2022, 23:00,
The James Bond villain parody sprung to life has come out with classic orwellian double speak. We must all be stakeholders he says, and at the same time says you will own nothing and be happy. Then what stake do you actually hold if you own nothing??
Ịn the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!
25 May 2022, 07:59,
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61568470

It’s popping up everywhere now, that’s pretty strange.
No doubt the WHO and Bill whats his name will be along with a plan to save you all.
Don’t panic lol.
25 May 2022, 15:48,
Funny enough they already have a multi jab. Covid and Monkeypox in one. Apparently patented in 2019.

Soon you won't be able to have any injections as this gene convertor will be in them all.

I can see we are rapidly approaching a revolution where some politicians will be twitching on piano wire.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 May 2022, 20:39,
(24 May 2022, 16:32)Pete Grey Wrote: I may be in a minority but I don’t believe in vaccine conspiracies, no government would spend the vast amounts they do for mass vaccination if there was no need.

Due to our age and health conditions we will always have any jab offered to us as the disease is always worse than any side effects.

We’ve. known from the start of the covid pandemic things will never be the same.

As for being “tracked” with a injected chip ?, why would anyone want to ?, anyway if you have a cellphone your tracked (find my phone app proves this).

Internet shopping has all but “killed” cash, use plastic and your tracked, and what and where you buy and what you spend is recorded.

As for gene engineering, why would anyone bother ?. at 78 I’m certainly not worried.
25 May 2022, 23:10,
I have to disagree Pete, the vast majority of people expect to return to normal, why would this not be the case.
I expect to return to using cash in the near future, I have no intention of going cashless.
One of the big concerns was the Vaccine Passport, this was illegal legislation that was forced through even though it contracted existing legislation. In fact I have sent over a dozen emails to ask this question and MPs and Equality groups fail to answer it.
What was so special about that App, it did nothing to protect people.
The big difference I see now is that people are starting to wake up, the mainstream media have had their day.
2 June 2022, 00:27,
https://youtu.be/4E6cD-VWhQY
Ịn the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!