Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great forum
14 July 2023, 08:05,
Great forum
Given what has been happening in Ukraine, how can anyone doubt we are closer to a nuclear war than ever. So, I thought it would be easy to find a UK forum where people were getting ready just in case. At least I found one.
14 July 2023, 11:29,
RE: Great forum
an all out nuclear war is not survivable especially on a small island the size of Britain.
no one wins a nuclear war, we all lose.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 July 2023, 14:55,
Hello and welcome Sekwo looking forward to your posts and threads SS .
14 July 2023, 15:52,
(14 July 2023, 11:29)bigpaul Wrote: an all out nuclear war is not survivable especially on a small island the size of Britain.
The evidence I've seen shows a nuclear war is survivable. If I'm wrong you can always tell me I was wrong after.
14 July 2023, 16:46,
(14 July 2023, 15:52)Sekwo Wrote:
(14 July 2023, 11:29)bigpaul Wrote: an all out nuclear war is not survivable especially on a small island the size of Britain.
The evidence I've seen shows a nuclear war is survivable. If I'm wrong you can always tell me I was wrong after.

on an island as small as Britain it wont take much to bracket the whole country.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 July 2023, 14:20,
Statistically Nuclear war is survivable. In practical terms 90% of us will be fertiliser and the rest living like we were in the middle ages. Or lifespans will drop to mid thirties top and children will die before maturity.

On the plus side our CO2 emissions will be way down and air travel will be non existent. So we won't get nagged as much.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 July 2023, 15:15,
(19 July 2023, 14:20)Skean Dhude Wrote: Statistically Nuclear war is survivable. In practical terms 90% of us will be fertiliser and the rest living like we were in the middle ages. Or lifespans will drop to mid thirties top and children will die before maturity.

On the plus side our CO2 emissions will be way down and air travel will be non existent. So we won't get nagged as much.

well that would suit me, a 90% mortality rate would be needed as most people in the UK havent got a clue how to fend for themselves and a medieval life is a simple life closer to the soil.