Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can’t reply to posts.
24 January 2024, 20:44,
Can’t reply to posts.
Does anyone know of any reason that I can’t REPLY to a previous post at the moment ?.
24 January 2024, 23:37,
RE: Can’t reply to posts.
Mmmm. I can do it fine. Can you tell me the post you are trying to post to and a screenshot of the error message or tell me what happens when you try to reply.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 January 2024, 21:37,
I can’t reply to any post.....I get.....

Fatal Error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in
/hermes/bosnacweb07/bosnacweb07aa/b493/ipg/bagcouk/sukforum/newreply.php:800 Stack trace :0# {main} thrown in /hermes/bosnacweb07/bosnacweb07aa/b493/ipg/bagcouk/sukforum/newreply.php on line 800

phew.....what a mouthful.....hope you can sort it.....
25 January 2024, 21:52,
Mmmm. Looks like when I migrated one of the links got screwed up. No idea where that hermes crap came from.

Although I can't repeat it. Reply works fine for me. So it won't be easy.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 January 2024, 20:13,
I can’t even amend and re-post a previous post i’ve made.

FRUSTRATING.
26 January 2024, 20:15,
Some of you might be pleased.
27 January 2024, 00:45,
Pete, Give me some information. What post? What button did you hit and what happened?
Skean Dhude
27 January 2024, 20:00,
Well SD any post on any thread, hit the Reply button and the same Fatal Error message comes up.

If others get this no wonder there are so few posts.
28 January 2024, 09:39,
I have just hit the reply button as an experiment and what Pete says happened, I got the "Fatal Error" message.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 January 2024, 14:40,
I just hit it and it worked.

How are you posting your comment here then?
Skean Dhude