Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Lincolnshire
8 February 2024, 18:18,
Hello from Lincolnshire
How have I not found this forum before? It looks great to me, I'm guessing that most members on here have heard of Klaus Schwab and this Great Reset agenda that's being pushed? I have some questions and ideas on the subject, hope that we can talk about it here?
8 February 2024, 22:16,
RE: Hello from Lincolnshire
Welcome Earthman but I hate to break it you this site is in archive mode. It's not really been updated for some time because I just ran out of things to say but I have left it active because there is a ton of data on here and it is still useful to those that are interested.

Get what you can from the main site regarding information, browse around there is plenty there and download what you want from the files site.

The forum is basically half a dozen die hards still chatting away but nothing like it was. They are a friendly bunch so if you have any questions just ask.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 February 2024, 15:48,
No problem Skean Dhude, I kind of figured out that this site is in archive mode before I signed up, that's a real shame though but like with going to Stand In Park meets on a Sunday morning for example, the numbers have dropped since all the BS restrictions on convid were lifted, some folk are just lazy or fooled into thinking that things have gone back to normal.

Much of the content of what you've put on here years ago is bang on the money, I've had an interest in prepping/survival for many years, it was a way of life for our anchestors after all, it's been more of an interest/hobby to me until I learned of this Great Reset plan that many leaders of countries had signed up to.
10 February 2024, 14:22,
I've been prepping for decades. Even when I was at school I thought something would happen so started then. It just amazes me how far we have kicked this can down the road but it appears to be coming to a head now. Only difference is the population is now a bunch of wusses. At least these invaders are used to living rough so they will be fine. The home grown bunch less so.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 February 2024, 20:28,
Wow, you were way ahead of the curve then. I did question the whole royal family aspect when I were a kid at school, why they have so much property that's sat empty, why don't they at least use some of it to help the homeless people get back on their feet or ex military who have fought for their country for example. I suspected that the whole voting system were fishy too, hence why I've never actually voted in my life, I'm 55 now.

You are dead right about the masses over here being wusses, if I meet/get talking to a guy who's say even around the age of 30, more often than not they have zero practical skills, don't even know how to put a 3 pin plug on a toaster for example, they have no woodwork or metal work skills either. What happened to schools? When I were there all us boys learnt practical skills, we were being primed to go into one of the trades, remember the YTS scheme?
It certainly seems like they have done this on purpose, the plan to change society basically.
12 February 2024, 18:08,
Yup. Although all these wusses know every letter on the LGBT alphabet. Although I have noticed that it is backfiring on these people as many youngsters don't agree and they are not happy with what is going on. I love talking to teenagers, you can give them a few facts to think about and they do.

When I started there was already a strong prepping community in the US and there were a few in the UK. One of my regrets was I was told back then to keep some guns aside as they were being removed and I didn't listen. I let mine go because girls were more important and I didn't think I would need them. Us Brits being all honourable and stiff upper lip.
Skean Dhude
12 February 2024, 21:12,
I'm still alive folks.

I stepped back from prepping a couple of years ago after getting a load of verbal GBH
from 'her indoors'

With the current world situation as it is, I'm putting my toes back in the water,

First focus is water
13 February 2024, 20:57,
(12 February 2024, 21:12)River Song Wrote: I'm still alive folks.

I stepped back from prepping a couple of years ago after getting a load of verbal GBH
from 'her indoors'

With the current world situation as it is, I'm putting my toes back in the water,

First focus is water

Hi there, can I ask, is she indoors now on board with you? Now that so many aspects of this so called great reset plan are in front of her own eyes, has she woken up?
I'm lucky that my wife's been on board with me since day one, I know that taking the experimental death jab on it's own for example divided some couples.
14 February 2024, 21:49,
River, Nice to hear you are OK. Not much changed here I'm afraid. Just the hard core.
Skean Dhude
17 February 2024, 23:00,
Ahh as a newcomer as well, I've just read this. Thank you for keeping the site up, the info alone, irrespective of forum interaction is worth it's weight in gold.
It's an act of social responsibility to do so, thank you.