Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys! previously known as "wildman"
18 February 2024, 18:16,
hey guys! previously known as "wildman"
hows it going (an under statement i know. we're all feeling the skynet darken. i have been on twitter x and as they limit freedom of reach with ones posts and as the nme is moving faster each day i thought why not bring them here where freedom is paramount, information is relevant and empowering and im sure good skean dhude would appreciate the effots! im not sure how many will come and im going to keep on rallying them as a back up to x. see the more folk that connect and exchange details away from the net the more powerful we all become. secret, loyalty, passion, reason ect are the morter of castle forts. i've suffered an infinity of hell since last on here. my misses died of cancer, my children were taken by the state, i've been forcablely sectioned, had a wild adventure in cambodia, been homeless 3 years, mum died of cancer, close friend from the street died of cancer, alot more but no point in beating the bush. surfice to say that im beyond war torn and hardened. ive gone from deadly skinny to ripped from head to foot as if i dont murder the gym all hell breaks loose. im starting to prep and store food, now im networking a tribe/clan and come to join you all once again! X
19 February 2024, 00:33,
RE: hey guys! previously known as "wildman"
Welcome. Sorry to hear of your woes. Plenty on here to help you prepare.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 February 2024, 02:33,
cheers man, we use to be able to like posts threads, what happened? other than that things seem the same witch cant be a bad thing
"FEAR NO eVIL!"
20 February 2024, 01:00,
(19 February 2024, 02:33)FEAR NO eVIL! Wrote: cheers man, we use to be able to like posts threads, what happened? other than that things seem the same witch cant be a bad thing
Can you explain what you mean. You should be able to do everything you did before.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 March 2024, 10:08,
im sure i remember being able like like posts with a flower, a red rose? maybe before cern was turned on and shifted realities lmfao x
"FEAR NO eVIL!"
9 March 2024, 17:08,
I don't remember that but I went and checked and it is turned on but I can't see the buttons and I'm guessing you are the same. I'm not going to look at it atm as they simple tell me to upgrade and I'm not there yet so no ratings I'm afraid Sorry.
Skean Dhude
3 April 2024, 15:02,
all good man x
"FEAR NO eVIL!"