Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jockland today ...us tomorrow.
9 April 2024, 10:12,
Jockland today ...us tomorrow.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/money/1...ough-bins/

Coming to a bin near you ...Scottish bin men are now trained to search through your rubbish to spot anything that shouldn't be their ,then in theory you get a fine for it.
Are you prepared for this when it comes ...I'm already worried as for years iv put my fire ash in my bin I know your not meant too.

Are you following the rubbish rules or breaking them...Will it lead to a increase in fly tipping.
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 April 2024, 12:42,
RE: Jockland today ...us tomorrow.
our refuse is in black bags and the bin men do the round at a run, they dont have time to sort through any rubbish.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 April 2024, 20:20,
As BP said they won't have time for it but if they do put dog poo in there. Wet if poss. If you don't have any of that put your controversial stuff into the local supermarkets bins for a while until they stop.

What people are doing here is fly tipping. I was told it has increased 1000% and I found out that each site costs £1K for the council to clean out. There are unable to get cameras to cover them all and people destroy them. I believe it's called civil disobedience. Fuck em.

Hard to believe how far Scotland has fallen though. Must have started going downhill after I left. Smile.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 April 2024, 09:26,
a lot of the problem of fly tipping is caused by charging at the "family recycling centres", if you have any DIY or building waste it either gets refused or they charge you an extortionate fee for it, so it gets fly tipped instead.
and of course some traders are paid by home owners to remove it and to save paying the council and make more money the bad ones just fly tip it all.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 April 2024, 20:00,
(9 April 2024, 10:12)Sunna Wrote: Are you following the rubbish rules or breaking them...Will it lead to a increase in fly tipping.

My guess is that the bins placed in laybys will be over flowing with black bags at least then.
13 April 2024, 12:58,
(12 April 2024, 20:00)earthman Wrote:
(9 April 2024, 10:12)Sunna Wrote: Are you following the rubbish rules or breaking them...Will it lead to a increase in fly tipping.

My guess is that the bins placed in laybys will be over flowing with black bags at least then.

they already are.
13 April 2024, 14:29,
LOL, yeah, fair point, I've seen some other black bags etc placed next to the bin on some occasions.
I've just come back from the tip myself funny enough, got rid of a hippo bag full of grass cuttings,.. I'm not paying extra for the council to collect garden waste.
13 April 2024, 17:27,
Aren't hippo bags pre paid pick up?
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
14 April 2024, 08:24,
they are called Dumpy Bags down here, you can drop off garden waste at the recycling centre no charge.
14 April 2024, 09:01,
Where I live they limited the amount of trips you could make by checking id and stopping you going to the drive in if you exceeded the Stasis limits. People were dumping the waste outside the recycling centre and they have now changed it so you can visit as often as you like but they still check id to ensure you are in the correct area.

Civil disobedience works so they can expect a lot more to come and I love watching them squirm. Fuck em.
Skean Dhude