Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
21 April 2024, 13:06,
Hello
hello to every one, back in the game after a long hiatus about 20+ years, marriage family etc the usual stuff, a lot of changes to the gear/equipment etc currently updating all my gear and the choices are mind boggling
21 April 2024, 14:04,
RE: Hello
which part of Wales are you from? we already have at least one Welsh member.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 April 2024, 16:05,
hi bigpaul

originally from St Athan, for the moment in the north of scotland, parents left the RAF and moved back to scotland in 74, hoping to get back to Wales at some point.

like your quote a lot
21 April 2024, 16:20,
(21 April 2024, 16:05)Cymru Vet Prepper Wrote: hi bigpaul

originally from St Athan, for the moment in the north of scotland, parents left the RAF and moved back to scotland in 74, hoping to get back to Wales at some point.

like your quote a lot

cheers, welcome to the forum.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 April 2024, 23:41,
Welcome,

Not much difference between the Totalitarians in Wales and the ones in Scotland. Wales has better weather though and is better suited for prepping providing you can get a FAC from the Stasi.

There were a couple of preppers in your area but I haven't heard from them in some time.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 April 2024, 12:23,
(21 April 2024, 23:41)Skean Dhude Wrote: Welcome,

Not much difference between the Totalitarians in Wales and the ones in Scotland. Wales has better weather though and is better suited for prepping providing you can get a FAC from the Stasi.

There were a couple of preppers in your area but I haven't heard from them in some time.

Do you watch Funky Prepper on Youtube at all? He says that Powys has the highest number of FAC holders in Wales I think he said or it could have been the UK actually?
25 April 2024, 22:37,
never heard of Funky Prepper, what does FAC stand for never heard of it either
26 April 2024, 02:32,
FAC = Fire Arms Certificate. It's a document you need to purchase and own a firearm in the Uk. There is also a SGC, A Shot Gun Certificate for you to purchase and own Shotguns. An SGC is easy to get if you don't have a record. A FAC is much harder and you have to justify why you want it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 April 2024, 23:00,
thanks