Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
our kids, our future
5 November 2014, 16:57,
RE: our kids, our future
I wasn't referring to the military-who I have every respect for- but I was referring to some around here who whilst taking their exams are not fit for the modern workplace and have an attitude problem.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 November 2014, 17:11,
(5 November 2014, 16:57)bigpaul Wrote: I wasn't referring to the military-who I have every respect for- but I was referring to some around here who whilst taking their exams are not fit for the modern workplace and have an attitude problem.

Yep, I understood where you were coming from and agree Wink
5 November 2014, 17:57, (This post was last modified: 5 November 2014, 17:59 by NorthernRaider.)
Yup when I worked for B & Q we were getting graduate trainees who came for interview who turned up in clothes like tracksuits, trainers, jeans t shirts, no pen, even on occasion they lit up a cigarette, often used fould language during the interview, God knows what some kids learn in Skewel Smile

bigpaul
I wasn't referring to the military-who I have every respect for- but I was referring to some around here who whilst taking their exams are not fit for the modern workplace and have an attitude problem.

I' know you were not referring to the military mate Smile

5 November 2014, 18:00,
(5 November 2014, 17:57)NorthernRaider Wrote: Yup when I worked for B & Q we were getting graduate trainees who came for interview who turned up in clothes like tracksuits, trainers, jeans t shirts, no pen, even on occasion they lit up a cigarette, often used fould language during the interview, God knows what some kids learn in Skewel Smile
apparently some of them leave school not being able to read and write.....incredible!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 November 2014, 18:01,
Good point and I think the structure and discipline of the military is exactly what is missing in society, we have gone so PC that the thugs and chav's like for example those that you have mentioned setting fire to bins and killing farm animals etc in your village, just know that no one is going to really reprimand or punish them for it. But those entering the military are taught about respect, authority and the value of life, and they are much better people for it.

Shit yes the Do gooders, yoof werkers, left wing magistrates and other left wing wastes of skin always teach the kids that no matter what goes wrong its Never the kids own fault.

5 November 2014, 19:32,
theirs no cash left , ie 2 yrs jail means 6 months and a year on tag , they know it too daughters boyfriends mates never pay their fines they know full well they wont get time it costs too much so its another anger course wich they wont go on anyway.
kids are too smart and play the system
Survive the jive (youtube )
5 November 2014, 19:53,
I remember when we joined the COMMON MARKET......butter mountains, grain mountains, you name it ....it was sold as all producers had and held a good price ....no nasty up or downs....and us the peoples of the common market would benefit and prices would remain stable for both parties.....then the corporations moved on in.....euro was born......no more mountains why?.......expansion of the euro market place.....now global....expansion, peoples of euroland can move anywhere within member nations sounds great .....it is a de,stabiling sea of shit, we do have the best mountain ever , the jobless this has a direct effect on ALL within....wages are held down ACROSS the WHOLE.....with the minimum of effort by goverments or employers, trade unions are a waste of space....they sound good ......no bloody teeth. I have employed hundreds over the past forty years i have ALWAYS treated good people well and respected them THEY are a part of my well being however shit people did not last long.....dev posted in another thread his son won a apprenticeship and things were looking good for other family members, and his biz was going well....good on you dev and long may it continue .....i am do having a go at dev.....i just do not see it the way he does is all, as grandparents (this will come dev ) i do worry what world awaits them......not at all good is my view....government's the world over are starting to loose control, put simply to many people not enough jobs and getting worse by the DAY so what's the answer ? well its not going to be people excepting a part time job and relying on tax credit handouts not even to hope to survive......survivalist there will be f..king billions .....on this site maybe ....sorry for the rant ....just me being my happy go lucky self..........again
5 November 2014, 20:03,
Wasn't my son with the apprenticeship SS, but I do remember someone posted something about it.

I don't have any kids and I'll certainly never be a grandparent Wink
5 November 2014, 20:07,
SHIT sorry DEV !
5 November 2014, 20:11,
(5 November 2014, 20:07)Straight Shooter Wrote: SHIT sorry DEV !

No worries Smile