Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE UK WATER, CHEMTRAILS AND VACCINES!
15 March 2024, 20:55,
RE: GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE UK WATER, CHEMTRAILS AND VACCINES!
(13 March 2024, 09:03)bigpaul Wrote:
(12 March 2024, 20:58)earthman Wrote:
(11 March 2024, 09:06)bigpaul Wrote:
(10 March 2024, 17:52)earthman Wrote: What kind of subject, hobby, interest is this other forum about?

same as this one, prepping and survival.

If someone mentions the Great Reset agenda or the fact that the experimental jabs are responsible for many deaths, how does that go down over there?

its an American forum so you can imagine what they think of it, there are several Brit members including myself.

They won't ban me if I happen to post about it then? LOL

I do wonder how long we've got until big brother totally takes over the whole of the internet and censors the few sites that still support freedom of speech to some degree at least.
16 March 2024, 09:09,
I'm the one who does the banning on that site so you are reasonably safe!!!LOL.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 March 2024, 12:00,
(15 March 2024, 20:55)earthman Wrote: I do wonder how long we've got until big brother totally takes over the whole of the internet and censors the few sites that still support freedom of speech to some degree at least.

Then we move to Tor and the go back to the Wild West and start again. Leaving the wusses on the standard Interweb until they slowly migrate. Followed again by the state.

Big companies are already on Tor. I have a site on tor already trying it out and the intention is to move these sites onto Tor when I am happy and get some time to upgrade the sites and do the migration.

As the west dies, like a drowning man clutching at straws, it tries to control and reverse the process but doesn't have the intellect to see what it is doing doesn't help and thus they censor, crush dissent and kill people.

They have not yet learnt that they can't stop the signal Mal..
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 March 2024, 16:41,
I've know nothing about Tor or how to use it, I gather that it's the 'dark web' where you could obtain illegal goods and services even. Am I right in saying that Tor is essentially a browser that you can download on to your current Windows PC for example but just doing that would flag you up to the authorities? You'll be monitored closely even if you don't use it for illegal activities shall we say??
16 March 2024, 19:19,
Simplistically put it is another network on top of the standard one we use. It uses the same routing protocols because it has to traverse the ISP routers and be accessible to the ordinary web but it uses different service protocols so the traffic can go down the lines and unless you are looking for them you can't see them using our standard tools. Similar to the way HTTPS works running alongside HTTP.. One secure one not.

There are Tor browsers available but Brave has one build into it and I believe others are adding, or may already have added, the functionality to them.

At the moment though the bit that gives the Interweb its power is the search engines. . I believe Google has a Tor engine out there already That is how you find things and the search engines for Tor are nowhere near the state they are on the standard Interweb. Partially due to the fact that they need to know you are there and many on the web don't want to be added to their search engines.

Despite the governments billions spent snooping it is easy to set up a Tor system and just share it with your friends. You can move it everyday to a new address without issue. That is what the real bad actors do. I have a web presence on Tor and every now and again I check it is working. It's one task is to hold a passphrase and it send me an email if it is connect to in any way. Except for me nobody has so far come across it.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 March 2024, 21:02,
I think if you post anything illegal you are not just
18 March 2024, 21:24,
I think if you post anything illegal/racist/supremacist etc you are not just dropping yourself in the doo-doo and risk prosecution, and may have your FAC or SGC taken away, you are putting this forum (and others) at risk.

There may come a time, sooner or later, when TPTB could declare preppers/survivalists an extremist group, thankfully their not there yet.
18 March 2024, 22:15,
We are already there it is just we are not really a group as we work individually.

Posting anything TPTB don't like can lead to your persecution if not your prosecution and it has been that way for some time.
Skean Dhude
20 March 2024, 21:39,
(16 March 2024, 19:19)Skean Dhude Wrote: Simplistically put it is another network on top of the standard one we use. It uses the same routing protocols because it has to traverse the ISP routers and be accessible to the ordinary web but it uses different service protocols so the traffic can go down the lines and unless you are looking for them you can't see them using our standard tools. Similar to the way HTTPS works running alongside HTTP.. One secure one not.

There are Tor browsers available but Brave has one build into it and I believe others are adding, or may already have added, the functionality to them.

At the moment though the bit that gives the Interweb its power is the search engines. . I believe Google has a Tor engine out there already That is how you find things and the search engines for Tor are nowhere near the state they are on the standard Interweb. Partially due to the fact that they need to know you are there and many on the web don't want to be added to their search engines.

Despite the governments billions spent snooping it is easy to set up a Tor system and just share it with your friends. You can move it everyday to a new address without issue. That is what the real bad actors do. I have a web presence on Tor and every now and again I check it is working. It's one task is to hold a passphrase and it send me an email if it is connect to in any way. Except for me nobody has so far come across it.

Much of this computer stuff is way over my head I'm afraid, I have used Brave occasionally but have never downloaded/stored it on my PC, is this when you get the option of accessing the dark web maybe? How do you know when you are not on the standard interweb for a start?
No doubt these sound like stupid questions to many but if you don't know/never experienced it, you have to ask.
20 March 2024, 22:16,
Hands up for getting on the dark Web lessons....for dummies.
Survive the jive (youtube )