Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Sick!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(26 April 2012, 22:19)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 April 2012, 22:13)WetandCold Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 April 2012, 21:51)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]Who gives a fuck?

What a waste of bandwidth...

Are you an attention seeker?

This is an online board you don't have to post in threads if you don’t like something.

I didn't realise posting a question (a valid one too) was attention seeking?

It's not that I don't like it - I have no opinion either way, but what does this have to do with survival / prepping?

Who gives a fuck?
LOL shall I explain it again very very slowly Smile
(26 April 2012, 22:22)WetandCold Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 April 2012, 22:19)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 April 2012, 22:13)WetandCold Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 April 2012, 21:51)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]Who gives a fuck?

What a waste of bandwidth...

Are you an attention seeker?

This is an online board you don't have to post in threads if you don’t like something.

I didn't realise posting a question (a valid one too) was attention seeking?

It's not that I don't like it - I have no opinion either way, but what does this have to do with survival / prepping?

Who gives a fuck?

I'm sorry, I've obviously confused you with my difficult question.
As you were
(26 April 2012, 22:23)Prep Girl Wrote: [ -> ]LOL shall I explain it again very very slowly Smile

Don't waste your time he just has a chip about him today, I mean he ask me what has this got to do with prepping and such yet he made a post quoted from daily shit rag some time back about Abu Qatada yet it had nothing to do with prepping, he is trolling today.
Yes, it would have been better to have asked such a key question in a slightly more polite less antagonistic tone. It was valid, just a little confrontational maybe. Probably just a bad day... Anyway, as I am sure Prep Girl intended, her original point is a theoretical scenario/worry for some, especially the females I would think. I had not heard of it before and I think Prep Girl was using the example to raise debate on the morality of such people and how this may transpire to other future actions in a PSHTF scenario. It is not something I am presently concerned about but I appreciate others concern and am happy to debate the subject if it leads to greater understanding of the issue for others -- and maybe me too.

As usual, this is all always I.M.O.
regards, TL.
I thank for you for that TL but have to say even you are still viewing it from a male prospective , I guess it also depends where you live, I'm practically in London, I have lived next door to these people, I've walk passed them in the street, been in their stores,you can feel the hate! even now these animal are gang raping girls as young as 13 and selling them to their mates, take the law away? bit like facing up to maybe having to eat tiddles women are gona get raped and worse! it's already happened! women were raped in the dome after katrina by the very people that were ment to be safe guarding them so it may not not be a concern to yourself or some others but it is most certainly some thing I prep for, mentally and other wise.
(26 April 2012, 23:24)WetandCold Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 April 2012, 22:23)Prep Girl Wrote: [ -> ]LOL shall I explain it again very very slowly Smile

Don't waste your time he just has a chip about him today, I mean he ask me what has this got to do with prepping and such yet he made a post quoted from daily shit rag some time back about Abu Qatada yet it had nothing to do with prepping, he is trolling today.

I was taking the piss Smile
Well there you go.. my understanding is now greater..Smile I was aware of the PSHTF rape & cultural issue, but not so much the particular corpse shufflers. The latter don't worry me, they will just be a part of the former much bigger deal. I do not wish to tar everyone with the same brush and so will avoid any specific stereotyping. But yes, I know what you are saying. TL
The issue with this thread is that we've viewing it from a Westernised view. If we were Muslim, we'd look at this and be relieved that people were finally following what Alah stood for.

The thing is, who are we to say what is right or wrong? If it's their religious belief that governs that country, then that's their call. If they don't like it, they can just leave......like many Christians that left Egypt about a decade ago.

The relevance of this to a survival situation is lost on me. Maybe I am thick. This is the UK, not Egypt, so it's not legal and thus it's not an issue. If you believe that this is Egypt and it's an issue, then there is a solution.....by avoiding Muslim areas, the situation is solved. Same as how BP and NR recommend moving out of cities to avoid other stuff. If this is a concern, move out of a Muslim area.
The only thing I agree with there is yes you are thick!
I thought you had ignored me? Please re-ignore me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6