Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Sick!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I would like to say something here, SD has made this forum for his and our use, I am not sure but I guess it could be costing him money, my point is this, he wants a board to have very little moderation and as many of us know there are many UK prepper forums that over moderate, are we at the stage where we have to all agree other forums got it right and maybe this place needs to adopt that frame of mind.

Ladies and Gents please kick each other’s nuts in via PM's, and allow other members to carry on enjoying a low profile moderated forum.
(26 April 2012, 23:24)WetandCold Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 April 2012, 22:23)Prep Girl Wrote: [ -> ]LOL shall I explain it again very very slowly Smile

Don't waste your time he just has a chip about him today, I mean he ask me what has this got to do with prepping and such yet he made a post quoted from daily shit rag some time back about Abu Qatada yet it had nothing to do with prepping, he is trolling today.

Not trolling WnC - Abu Qatada is in this country, so it directly affects us. Out tax money goes to support him and his family, and he's well know for inciting racial hatred, again, in this country.

Egyptians bumming dead Egyptians has no influence on this country or it's inhabitants, hence my initial question.

Smile
SD and W & C will you please get a grip of the online swearing its getting silly, yes we are all adults but most of this swearing is just gratuitous.

The rest of you please take your squabbles to the PM system.
Having read all the thread,I'm going to ignore the rubbish backbiting bits.

Aside from different cultural ways,what possible reason could anyone want to copulate with a corpse.Regardless of how much you love someone,as a mark of that love and respect surely the last thing you want to do is defile their mortal remains.
The fact that it is a certain religion that condones it shows the total lack of respect they have for their own women.As prep girl says can you imagine how a non muslim woman would be treated ,whether alive or dead?

To my mind(this will probably come across as sexist,chauvanistic and machocentric) women are one of the most precious commodities we have (I can't think of the right word instead of commodities and don't mean to imply women are a resource to be used)without whom none of us would be here.How long do you think the human race would last without women to further the species?

From a macho,male point of view,anyone found copulating with a corpse or raping a woman should be allowed to walk free without the protection of the laws of the country they decided didn't apply to them.Can you imagine the queue outside the court when a rapist walks free and the police and the law have decided they have no right at all.

Bring it on.
(27 April 2012, 00:33)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you had ignored me? Please re-ignore me.

I can show you in public what others think of you if you wish? I still have the PM's I don't like you! I don't want to talk to you all I ask is you stay off my threads, since the row I have not made one comment on any thing you have posted but like I said if you would like to see what other think of the shit you post then I'm happy to show you, SD has seen them and he has asked you not to comment and not to speak to me personally so why don't you just bog off!

Once again it has nothing to with do what others do in their own countries, and nothing to do with dead Woman, it was to show the totally lack of respect these men have women in general and the danger that any woman in this country coming across them shtf would face.
(27 April 2012, 10:11)Prep Girl Wrote: [ -> ]I can show you in public what others think of you if you wish?

Maybe he can do the same to you?
That would be nice to see then we would all know where we stand I have nothing to hide, I'm not the one that gives advice to others when I know absolutely nothing about what I'm saying, I don't tell lies or make up stories to get attention, what was said about him is true Smile
(27 April 2012, 10:11)Prep Girl Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 April 2012, 00:33)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you had ignored me? Please re-ignore me.
I can show you in public what others think of you if you wish? I still have the PM's I don't like you! I don't want to talk to you all I ask is you stay off my threads, since the row I have not made one comment on any thing you have posted but like I said if you would like to see what other think of the shit you post then I'm happy to show you, SD has seen them and he has asked you not to comment and not to speak to me personally so why don't you just bog off!

Please note below

(27 April 2012, 00:44)WetandCold Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to say something here, SD has made this forum for his and our use, I am not sure but I guess it could be costing him money, my point is this, he wants a board to have very little moderation and as many of us know there are many UK prepper forums that over moderate, are we at the stage where we have to all agree other forums got it right and maybe this place needs to adopt that frame of mind.

Ladies and Gents please kick each other’s nuts in via PM's, and allow other members to carry on enjoying a low profile moderated forum.

People are entitled to like, dislike, hate, despise (that doesn't look like it's spelt right), love, desire, trust, distrust, or anything like that, about me. But on a public forum is not the kind of place to discuss such things. Please respect WnC, SD, and everyone else by taking this kind of thing into PMs.
And you think S13 that excludes you? you think you can just carry on after you have been told by SD to stop ? and have been told by others that I'm just honest enough to say what others are thinking ,do you know what you can do? it involves my backside and your mouth
PG, if you were trying to prove a point about how Muslims in the UK treat women, maybe this would have been a more fitting story to link to? As it has actually happened, and it's in the UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-der...e-11799797

Eh? You want him to bite your ass? Heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6