Survival UK Forums

Full Version: WHAT MUSIC WILL YOU TAKE WITH YOU ON YOUR MP3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Having said that, I do have some heavy metal for the gym. The added aggression helps with the heavy sets (Disturbed- Down with the Sickness, ideal for leg presses!) and I have some drum n base for cardio sports (Rudamental- Feel the Love.....best running song ever!!!)
(12 November 2012, 11:31)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]DONT FORGET THE PREPPER ANTHEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

That's really screwed up mate!
I think this is your favourite isn't it NR?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_cikTgwMXY
I think NR used to be a mail mad didn't hu? [referring to my song link] hahaha
AngryAngryAngryAre you lot serious?? Mp3 players??AngryAngryAngry

Whens that for then? when your lying dying because you've been listening to Hendrix instead of listening for noises in the night??

Or for when your burying your kids because you didn't hear the car pulling up with loads of thugs in it...

Mp3 and any form of entertainment are for the kids only people, get real you'll be doing sentry duty unless you want your family killing by the strangers you didn't hear coming....

and you cant of thought you'd be wearing them whilst doing sentry duty can you ???

Hearing is one of your early warning systems....
(12 November 2012, 12:10)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]AngryAngryAngryAre you lot serious?? Mp3 players??AngryAngryAngry

Whens that for then? when your lying dying because you've been listening to Hendrix instead of listening for noises in the night??

Or for when your burying your kids because you didn't hear the car pulling up with loads of thugs in it...

Mp3 and any form of entertainment are for the kids only people, get real you'll be doing sentry duty unless you want your family killing by the strangers you didn't hear coming....

and you cant of thought you'd be wearing them whilst doing sentry duty can you ???

couldn't have put it better myself Prepper 1Big Grin i prefer the natural noises of the countryside, music is alright in its place but i prefer peace and quiet to what passes for music these days.
That's why the only time I have both earphones in is when I'm in the gym. The rest of the time, I usually don't listen to music. Maybe an audiobook while driving, but that's not a headphone thing.
when we are driving around the countryside, we see so many "joggers" wearing earphones, they cant hear the traffic and dont know we are there until we draw alongside, must be very dangerous!!
(12 November 2012, 12:10)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]AngryAngryAngryAre you lot serious?? Mp3 players??AngryAngryAngry

How arogant and assumptive can some people be, Where in the thread does it mention listening to music on guard duty? It doesnt does it.
Hang on a minute... weren't certain people arrogant and assumptive with poor old Scythe....

Whats that I hear... "do as I say not as I do"....

You're planning to be on guard / sentry duty 24/7 are you?
Good luck

Everyone needs downtime
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5