Survival UK Forums

Full Version: WHAT MUSIC WILL YOU TAKE WITH YOU ON YOUR MP3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12 November 2012, 12:53)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway that's just my thought on what post shtf will be like, no offense meant,

Hell no one takes offence from members of our community we just agree to disagree, and learn from each other. I may disagree with your tactics but make no mistake I value your opinion greatly.
Just had a truly wicked thought and I'm going to play with it for fun even if SD tells me not to.
I now reckon we have two distinct types of preppers in our community, theres the SURVIVE AND THRIVE types like me, and then theres the HOBBIT PREPPERS like you dudes Smile Smile Smile
Damn cheek... I'm a bit big for a hobbit, 6 foot and 16 stone... I take a fair bit of cammo net to hide...TongueTongueTongue
(12 November 2012, 13:36)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Damn cheek... I'm a bit big for a hobbit, 6 foot and 16 stone... I take a fair bit of cammo net to hide...TongueTongueTongue

I always through Hobbits had 2 feet, and not 6!!! You're like a caterpillar hobbit!
And what's with carrying a handful of stones? (I weigh 16 stone too)
Hey I liked your idea Scythe for the diversionary tactic. Good man there promotion for you.SmileSmileSmile
(12 November 2012, 13:40)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I liked your idea Scythe for the diversionary tactic. Good man there promotion for you.SmileSmileSmile

Only issue might be attracting people that were heading in the opposite direction. You might move 5-10 people away from you, but you could well be attracting 100 a bit closer.
guess it depends how loud you make it.
What as this thread about again?Rolleyes
(12 November 2012, 13:53)PrepperJohn Wrote: [ -> ]What as this thread about again?Rolleyes

Prepper 1 not wanting to admit he is a David Cassidy & Donny Osmond fan Smile
(12 November 2012, 13:53)PrepperJohn Wrote: [ -> ]What as this thread about again?Rolleyes

I think it was X-Factor or Pop Idol.

Good point though. We have totally hijacked this thread.

Sorry.
(12 November 2012, 13:25)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 November 2012, 12:53)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway that's just my thought on what post shtf will be like, no offense meant,

Hell no one takes offence from members of our community we just agree to disagree, and learn from each other. I may disagree with your tactics but make no mistake I value your opinion greatly.
Just had a truly wicked thought and I'm going to play with it for fun even if SD tells me not to.
I now reckon we have two distinct types of preppers in our community, theres the SURVIVE AND THRIVE types like me, and then theres the HOBBIT PREPPERS like you dudes Smile Smile Smile

you always call me HAGRID not hobbit!!Big Grin
Ha ha haaaaa anyway its showaddywaddy...
not really I like Linkin Park, Nine inch nails, Marilyn Manson, Limp Bizkit etc...
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
It matches my deranged mind...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5