Survival UK Forums

Full Version: rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I had to go to the local shopping centre today for various reasons and whilst walking around the place something occured to me. The more I prepare and educate myself to the realities of living in this society, the more I want to pull back and have nothing to do with it. I hate having to go anywhere where there are lots of people, because to be honest they do my head in with their constant babble centred around absolutely nothing, all they do is talk shit about other insignificant shit. They don't have one original thought that did not come from the TV or someone else told them, they are incapable of thinking for themselves. I feel no empathy at all towards them, and to be honest I don't think they are even of the same species as me. I sometimes worry that I am becoming too insular in my outlook and turning into "the lone prepper nutcase", but when I look around I would rather be alone than live in a Madhouse. Once you become aware and start "prepping" there is no turning back because the Rabbitt hole only goes one way, and it is not always an easy journey being "awake", and maybe there is something in the saying "ignorance is bliss" because it is always easier to swim with the tide than against it.
If only you had taken the blue pill.
(1 March 2013, 13:15)Carnebwen Wrote: [ -> ]If only you had taken the blue pill.

Mate, I am hidden so far at the back of the closet I might as well be in fekin NarniaBig Grin
Welcome to my world TH, shocking isnt it when you realise just how closeted and insular modern society is.
its easier to whistle along, blissfully unware of a certain unease in the air.

i want nothing to do with the commercial culture of more, better,newer. I could not care less what the celebrities are doing, nevermind what they're thinking! I'd rather talk to my dogs. They are excellent listeners!
(1 March 2013, 13:31)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to my world TH, shocking isnt it when you realise just how closeted and insular modern society is.

Even more scary when you work out that a good number of city dwellers are permanently living in a way that is just a fortnight away from their personal extinction.
(1 March 2013, 14:05)Digger Wrote: [ -> ]Even more scary when you work out that a good number of city dwellers are permanently living in a way that is just a fortnight away from their personal extinction.

a fortnight? more like 3 DAYS( because thats how the supermarket "just in time" system works!)

TBH i NEVER felt part of the 20th Century and i positively HATE the 21st Century, i have never felt like i was part of "society"-whatever that is, i'm an individual, a seperate entity, I AM NOT A NUMBER! i never did tick the box, i've always felt i was different, and when you see what "normal" people are like and how they behave then i'm definitely not normal..OH will vouch for that!Big Grin
Society is suffering from an illness, I like to call it social autism. They dont talk they shout at each other, and they talk about stuff that they have been spoon fed to like, football, how wrecked they got. Your an outcast/pariah if you look slightly out of place,its disturbing to see parents encouraging there kids into this behaviour. Recently I seen an old man dancing to a busker on a highstreet,parents telling their kids to film him so they could laugh at him at school and put it brain dead facebook, poor old man was having a good time, so what if he wasnt eating a greggs pasty and wearing mckenzie jeans whilst flicking fag ash on his bairns heads (there twins) lenoire and persil, named after washing powder rather than cheryl cole and britney spears.
society sure is suffering with an illness...its called Sheepitis-as in following the flock and doing everything everybody else does, its cos they dont have any imagination.
Im doing a part time it course, out of boredom as im only working fri/sat night at the moment. Theres a few like my self who are getting there out of choice, it gets you out the house, your learning and its another thing to add to your cv when you pass. The centre is now getting referals from the dole(they must do it,or moneys stopped), if this country didnt have a benefits system these people wouldnt exist, they havnt worked, the ones who have its been years since they did anything. Little or no social skills, no one is ever going to give them a job. Its a bit dickensian/victorian but they must be the dregs from thejobcente. But they all,know wich pubs tbe cheapest at what time and day.
Pages: 1 2 3