Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Wilderness Gathering 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
BP and I like to meet up at the WG , its a buffalo farm in West Knoyle Wiltshire, its a good event and an opportunity for preppers and survivalists to gather and meet.

Its normally a 4 day event Friday to Monday but allows weekend tickets in from
Thursday the 16th August 2012 from 1pm onwards

http://www.wildernessgathering.co.uk/ticket.html
May give it a try out - although me and my hounds are inseparable so we will have to camp elsewhere/nearby.
(25 November 2011, 18:06)Lincolnoldie Wrote: [ -> ]May give it a try out - although me and my hounds are inseparable so we will have to camp elsewhere/nearby.

Camp !! they have camping facilities at the place, dunno if they let doggies in though, We are staying at a Premier Inn miles away cose I have various meetings booked to meet up with preppers from across the south coast area that week.
(24 November 2011, 22:34)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]BP and I like to meet up at the WG , its a buffalo farm in West Knoyle Wiltshire, its a good event and an opportunity for preppers and survivalists to gather and meet.

Its normally a 4 day event Friday to Monday but allows weekend tickets in from
Thursday the 16th August 2012 from 1pm onwards

http://www.wildernessgathering.co.uk/ticket.html

Thanks for posting this! I'll be there with the boss and the little 'un.

Gotta buy a new tent first though. I'm still drawn towards a Soul Pad!

It's right round my birthday!!! I AM SO THERE!!!!!!!!!
I've just looked through all the events and classes they are running! WOW!!! How can anyone not be there?!?!?!?!? It looks awesome!!!

My 21st Birthday was 5 weeks in the Cook Islands. This years birthday looks to be my second best!!! WOOO!!!!!!
Bit to "spensive" for the likes of me... £190 + about £50 squid diesel then food Probably set me back about £300, love too, just to see B.P. in his pole dancing gear....Tongue
if anyone is near enough, dont forget they do DAY tickets!
I've got space in my car if someone from near Bristol needs picking up. Got 2 spare seats going. Chuck in a couple of quid for diesel, and it's all good.
I only go in for the day at £10
What specific days will you be there. No point us all going at different time, unless we want to avoid you of course, Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17