Survival UK Forums

Full Version: panic buy it all now or wait?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Get as much as you can food wise ,I know you see lists of stuff on here and you are worried about what comes first: and the priority and order of things ....that's normal mate , try out S13 s advice ebay to earn extra cash , if it go's TU you may get 12 hours if that before everything locks down. Debt you do not want mate.
Well it looks like Syria has been delayed. So WW£ (no longer to be spelt WW3) has been postponed....again. Bet you're glad you don't have a hefting loan having over your head now hu?
yeah...think i'm going to take a punt on thing's being ok for a while and do it a bit at a time.
(9 September 2013, 23:14)Midnitemo Wrote: [ -> ]yeah...think i'm going to take a punt on thing's being ok for a while and do it a bit at a time.

Best way mate. Debt just increases your risk. Don't forget, TEOTWAWKI isn't guaranteed in our lifetimes.
(9 September 2013, 23:20)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget, TEOTWAWKI isn't guaranteed in our lifetimes.

That's a really good point Mo. While TEOTWAWKI should be in our minds (and it is what we seem to debate most of the time), it is the most unlikely of scenarios, although the one with the biggest potential impact. There are many other events that are much more possible but with lesser impact.

Prepare for the more probable first, the least likely can follow later - just don't forget that it may...
Pages: 1 2 3 4