Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Bristol Pub Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(13 February 2012, 13:00)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]hope we have better weather than last year-it piddled down!!Tongue

That's not the best sales argument I've heard. But that's cool, we're hardcore, we can cope with rain. Bring it on Waterworld!
I'm up for this (it's a damn fine pub anyway).
Hi Pokerbird, Andy.

Welcome to the forum.

The pub meet will be a good social where we just get to know each other and hang out. As long as it's not a kit showing or a camo/military clothing show, it's all good.

EDC's are acceptable.
I assume you don't mean Eau de Cologne Wink Look forward to seeing you there.
What! No Camo'???

Not sure what to wear now, I'll have to buy new jeans
(17 February 2012, 19:18)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]What! No Camo'???

Not sure what to wear now, I'll have to buy new jeans

We're meeting up for a drink. We're not going to war or building a militia.....yet haha.
Anyway, camo in a city/pub makes you stand out more. Urban camo is jeans and tshirt.
Start as you mean to go on, besides..black combats are a good look.
(17 February 2012, 19:31)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Start as you mean to go on, besides..black combats are a good look.

Black is acceptable to wear. I just don't want us attracting loads of attention.
(17 February 2012, 19:43)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 February 2012, 19:31)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Start as you mean to go on, besides..black combats are a good look.

Black is acceptable to wear. I just don't want us attracting loads of attention.

Oh dear, you haven't seen what I usualy wear Confused
(17 February 2012, 19:51)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 February 2012, 19:43)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh dear, you haven't seen what I usualy wear Confused

Haha, I see this thread going towards mankinis and things like that!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8