Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Bristol Pub Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
No photos with faces. Have you not heard of OPSEC?
Yup fair point, photos with faces blanked please Smile
NR, it's not a photo event really.

I wouldn't say a bunch of people meeting for a social drink together is really a Kodak moment haha.

Please note, no cameras or photos to be taken at the event.
We are survivalists/preppers. We are not drunk teens on a night out. Flashing off cameras will draw attention, and will look really weird.

It's a social. Just a drink, in the pub, with some mates.
Will look this eve to see if u train down or bike over. Want to see what the parking is like.
Parking can be difficult. Best off making a day of it and parking up for the day and shopping, sight seeing, then chilling out in the pub with some mates.
I'll be on a motorbike if I drive.
(24 February 2012, 18:47)Carnebwen Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be on a motorbike if I drive.

There's plenty of parking at the rear and at the front of the pub if you don't mind pay and display.
Well tonights the night.

How will we recognise each other in a busy pub then??
Good luck then guys. Hope it goes well.
Ok, I'll be wearing a green parka. I have a short beard and a big flesh tunnel in my left ear. i'll be at the bar drinking a pint of stout, I'm a damn good looking fella so I'll probably be surrounded by several nymphettes all swooning and laughing at my crap jokes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8