Survival UK Forums

Full Version: WW3 conscription
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The head of the British Army has warned ordinary Brits will have to be "called up" or Conscripted if we go to war with Russia as the British Army has been halved in number and is not big enough.
I just missed National Service myself as this was ended in 1963 the same year I left school.
We must be the same age. Conscription victims will be cannon fodder just like the Russians fighting now. I definitely relate to your sig. (at least I think it is your sig. and not part of the post!

Thanks for Your time http://forum.survivaluk.net/images/smili...htbulb.gif.
It'll never happen. We won't go to war.

We are a different people now. Most won't go. They don't have the infrastructure to enforce it and those that do turn up will be on Youtube where they are scared to touch a gun as we have demonised them so much.

The Russians will wipe us out. The are generally mean and as we were in the 60s not the woke wimps we are now.
never say never.
conscription is not a legal requirement at the moment but if Putin isnt stopped in Ukraine he will continue and goodness knows where it will stop.
conscription is mandatory IF it happens you dont have any option.
Putin isn't interested in us and we should be thankful for that as if push came to shove we would need to turn to nukes as conventional forces wouldn't work.
he keeps threatening the UK because of our support for Ukraine, strange kind of "not interested in us" dont you think?
He knows our people are weak and if they think he will attack we will pressure our politicians to leave the Ukraine. Posturing only Putin isn't that stupid to attack someone with Nuclear Weapons. Hell we don't even do that except through proxies like this.

Anyway it appears that our British Muslims are on the side of Russia as they are already talking about exempting Muslims from conscription. I see a major change of religion in this country as a lot of people decide that sounds good. Interesting that the government thinks they can be left out over conflict of interest don't you think.
immigrants are exempt from conscription, would not trust them to fight anyway.
Putin is just paranoid enough to attack the UK, I think we would be a secondary target after the US, he has proved he wont stop at military targets as he has blown up peoples houses in Ukraine as well as hospitals.
I think we will just have to agree to disagree. We will see pretty soon anyway. Things are changing in leadership over the next two years and that will bring things to a head.
over 40 countries are going to the polls this year so I dont think it will take 2 years, I also dont think it will take 6 years as some as saying before we are at war with Russia, I say "we" I mean the West in general and NATO in particular.
Pages: 1 2 3 4